Why you will never have a friend like me:):):)

Proto red V

Moby Dollar
Lets go into why you will never have a friend like me

First of all Im a mario sonic mega man and Disney nerd I sound crazy I am crazy wierd an oddball I have ADHD and Dispracia Most of the time people in my class put me in a really bad situation I am terrible at Maths and Irish I once got my pants pulled down in public I am good at reading but bad at Irish reading never liked watching football unlike everyelse I know I am the youngest in my family pretty much everyone else is the oldest in their family I get along with the teacher and always do my homework on weekends I stay up until about 2:30 This is no joke I am literally out the class in my class not the classroom I am the only one with an inny belly button thats akward I watch Jeremy Kyle and sometimes I get screamed at yelled at by everyone in the playground I am terrible at soccer probarly why I am always one of the last to get picked to be on teams I have really bad anxiety I seriously have a problem with babys I know most people will hate me but I always thought they were kinda gross I hate french fries how often do you see that half the time I be nice to one person they be a jerk back to me I bite my nails I have a very odd mind Im creative I always have be a teddybear to people who are jerks DONT ASK I hate normal music I like a bit of video game music and movie music but anything else UGH I dont like hurling or most sports I hate bananas and alot of stuff I once nearly choked on a gummy strawberry my house once caught on fire I gave myself a haircut I worry alot I hate Ice cream when Ice starts covering it I once ate an exspired Jaffa cake I love MnM's I still wear my Christmas PJS I dont drink Soda too much If I get a chance I do but I dont too often I always always have eggs or bacon for breakfast I once burned my finger from a stove once our teacher told us to get piece of candy I got about 7 I like Winnie the Pooh I once threw up in a pub from drinking too much Coca Cola and pringles I feel terrible most of the time after I eat spagetthi I have broke a Laptop 4 DS Stylises 1 3DS and also cracked the screen on my phone everyone in my class never looks up a name of a episode or something I do I have chipped a tooth TWICE I have kinda straight teeth and finally most people I think find my very annoying so I hope you gained a bit of INFO on why Im such a dork

BYE

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
wox30a.jpg

Back