What do you create? (Art/crafts/etc)

What do you create? (Your skill level doesn't matter)

• Total voters
Are you creative or artistic in any way? What do you bring to the table? What types of things would you like to try in the future?

I think everyone has the potential to be creative if they try :) These activities can be relaxing and can allow you to express yourself in infinite ways... I recommend even the "least creative" people to drop their expectations and try new mediums.

Post your creative side, I'd love to see pictures! :sorcerer:

Sweat

Banished
I like doing some drawing and writing, but it's not a main hobby for me. I really aspire to work on music in some way, so when I get old enough to afford instruments and get with people who have the same taste and vision as me, that's what I'll hopefully do.

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
I used to really love doing comics...still do occasionally. (if they count)

I'm also in an art and sculpture class this semester so I've been getting the hang of sculpting and painting. And a few weeks ago I was working on a painting in the art class.

OaF2JOt.jpg

PinkPearl

insert title here
I write stories a lot-I'm an English major, so it's what I do. I enjoy it quite a bit. I've even written some fanfiction on occasion (for less popular "fandoms," like The Office & Calvin and Hobbes, but still). It's a lot of fun putting it out there and I'm trying to find more ways to do so.

I also enjoy scrapbooking and have recently got into the art of journaling/smashbooking. Basically I combine text, photos, and other mementos into collage-like pages to make a scrapbook. I'm in the process of working on a smashbook of my whole life, as well as a scrapbook of college memories.

Yeah, I guess you could say I'm pretty creative. :P

DigitalDeathstraction

Shut up, bird.
I dabble in a lot of stuff.
garbage drawings
sewing
music making
singing (very bad)
animation
sculpting
web design
graphic design
writing
Animation, writing, music and drawing are the only things that stick and even then i'm still really bad at all, but i've been trying to improve lately. Basically i'm learning everything it takes to make cartoons currently.

Squiddit

existence is pain
I make electronic music, for now I'm not very experienced, but here's one of the things I've made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0zbHlgOauk
I've also made much more, but haven't got around to uploading it yet.
(I also make minecraft videos but lets not go into that shall we)

Squidina

Tintenfisch
I'm very artistically inclined. I draw, both on natural media and digital, and I write.

I drew my profile pic, for example.

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
Usually I do poetry, and I rarely ever write stories nowadays. I usually draw digital portraits and pixel art, as well as doing some traditional art (paintings and art done on paper). I usually do it for myself as a hobby despite my future career not really being based on it. But still, I draw because I want to and it usually makes me feel good.

Back