NASCAR launches line of SpongeBob apparel

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
ffX1bpC.png

Nascar.com:
Do fire suits come in size square?

NASCAR and Nickelodeon launched on Monday a new line of SpongeBob SquarePants-themed fan merchandise highlighting the absorbent yellow icon and his underwater cast of characters from Bikini Bottom.

The new offerings include apparel for kids of all ages (yes, adults too!) as well as lanyards, beach towels, flags, koozies and more. So whether you want to show your fandom for the Krusty Krab pit crew or fly your Bikini Bottom colors with pride, the NASCAR Superstore has got you covered.

Fans can grab the new merchandise at the Fanatics Trackside Superstore and the NASCAR.com Superstore.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Ummm... why? I mean, I like any plans for SpongeBob merchandising, but, is there a particular reason why NASCAR is suddenly doing this? Is there going to be a SpongeBob-themed race car (a bit like the Dogecoin car)?

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
SpongeRoadie UK said:
Ummm... why? I mean, I like any plans for SpongeBob merchandising, but, is there a particular reason why NASCAR is suddenly doing this? Is there going to be a SpongeBob-themed race car (a bit like the Dogecoin car)?
There already was:
sbsp400_55_spongebob_scheme1-932x524.jpg

Back