I'm With Stupid or Dumped

• I'm With Stupid

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Dumped

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

MrTortellini00

lame funny
I'm With Stupid is kinda underrated, it's very funny. It's only the ending that I didn't like. Dumped isn't the most exciting episode around. I prefer I'm With Stupid.

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
I'm With Stupid is hilarious. Dumped is boring and makes no attempts at telling any jokes.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Dumped - 7.5/10

I'm With Stupid - 5.5/10

I'll go with Dumped, of course.

More

VIP
I'm With Stupid. It's a much funnier and enjoyable episode that's really quotable. Dumped may not have been worse plot or character-wise but it completely ditched the humor to be as sappy as possible.

I haven't seen both in a while but I find Dumped to be quite good. It doesn't have enough laughs but really good plot and the ending was sweet. I still remember disliking IWS to this day but I admit it has some good jokes. I may revisit it someday, right now I feel meh about IWS. So yeah, I choose I'm With Stupid for now.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I'm with Stupid had some really funny jokes (Patrick's laugh, Only on Wednesday, Spongebob going crazy, you wanna stay for dinner?) despite it being just a decent episode (The ending ruined it for me, and Janet and Marty were both jerks). Dumped tried to make it a sad kind of episode, but it didn't really work for me, thus making it feel sappy and unfunny.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I actually like Dumped better. Both episodes made me hate Patrick equally, but I thought that in Dumped, he wasn't too stupid, and it was interesting to find out why Gary preferred Patrick for the time being. The ending was funny, too.

Back