People at your school

Proto red V

Moby Dollar
I have a very interesting class here are some of the people in my class I wont say their real names but still

Bobby not his real name Bobby is a bully of the class room he always acts like a jerk always thinks hes the best
and thinks theres nothing wrong with him hes that kid

Craig not real name Craig is suck a drama queen even if you say his drawing is smudged he will say this Quote

"Now im sad because you offended me" Now I dont say anything to him however another friend I have lets call him Thomas always jokes with Craig and Craig hates you if you do 1 thing wrong

Daniel not his real name He can be a bit of jerk in football even if your on his team he tackles you for the ball and and once he starting making some pretty mean jokes about me.

there are some people in my class how about you

MrTortellini00

lame funny
They're almost all identical, and they all have a same trait: none of them shares the same interests as me.

dmandaboi

I love SBM
Joe: A perfectly normal person
Fred: Me

For every school, I've been and the college, most of them don't have same interests of mine, except sometimes we talk about movies in college but still I think they are really friendly, kind and very funny people and I like to talk to them, even If I don't talk when they bring a topic that isn't familar with me.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
One of my best friends at school lives and breathes cars. He goes to all the big shows, taking photos, and he has an Instagram where he shows off his pics, which has about 10,000 followers.
Another good friend at school is this boy who brings his laptop to school, not joking. And he plays the NES Mario and Mega Man games on the NESTopia emulator, on it. He also quotes SB a lot.
Yet another friend is this girl who is obsessed with SpongeBob, as much as I am. She has a short temper, but when she's in a good mood, I like to talk SB with her, discussing and quoting random episodes. She also has a thing for Adventure Time and We Bare Bears.
There's another kid in my homeroom who spends a lot of his free time creating these "animations", and uploading them to YouTube. He sometimes tries to talk people into subscribing to his channel, reminding me a bit of Rugrats1.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
ok so here are da peepz who talk 2 me coz they actually have sense B))))) unlike most peepz at my school :yell:
ofc i am using real names because i love calling people out :druggedkrabs:

grace(she has an account on here called the-toilet-person but she never uses it:( )- kewl friend i have known since first grade. B) she loves 2 read gay fanfic and play mario kart :sbthumbs: she is into nerd stuff like the avengers, the flash, arrow, star wars, supernatural n a bunch of anime shizz. she also likes horses n animals and she wants 2 be a vet when she grows up :gary: also she is the treasurer in the ffa :moar: classes together: advisory, biology, economics, animal science, english

lily- she is obsessed wit anime and kpop :haylp: but she is not a weeaboo coz she is actually from china. i have known her since second grade but i actually h8ed her from 2nd to 4th grade coz she stuck her tongue out at me once in social studies when she thought i wasnt looking :patboo: but she became friendz with grace in 4th grade and she ate lunch with us and i did not like the crust on my sandwich so she ate them even tho it touched my mouth :haylp: so then i liked her. :sbthumbs: she still iz always eatin everything and she asks for food like every 4 minutes!! :garyeat: she is very nice and she talks 2 me and she gave me an orange in math last year :whoo: and oreos i think. classes together: biology, economics

sam- a new friend :friends2: we both ate lunch at the same table last year but we did not officially meet until june last year on the ffa hershey park field trip in the line for fahrenheit :sandyomg: we were in there for like 2 hours so what better to do than make new friends :fun: anywayz he iz fun and kewl and he is always makin jokes like when i am walkin behind him in the hall he starts running and lookin back at me like i am stalking him :druggedkrabs: and he iz always blamin me 4 stuff :yell: he iz the sentinel in the ffa :salute: classes together: biology, english

alexis- an annoying emo gurl i have known since 7th grade who does not really talk to me but we have a lot of classes 2gether and we have a connection :druggedkrabs: aka i stalk her on instagram. :squidtroll: she iz like rly emo tho she has black hair and wears eyeliner and weird color lipstick and she iz in an emo band :haylp: and she listens 2 like fal ut boi n panc at de discu n mi cemikal romans n a bunch of other weird stuff!! classes together: biology, economics, math, spanish, english

hannah- fun n kewl friend i have known since 7th grade! she is also into emo music and anime :patboo: but she iz nice 2 me and she is fun :squilliam2: in 2012 we were actually in disney world on the same week but i did not see her :sad: she iz always makin jokes :haylp: she is vice president in the ffa :doodlebob: classes together: economics, animal science

stephen(aka steve)- i do not have any classes with him this year :cry: but he is really kewl and funny!! i met him in 7th grade and i had a big crush on him in middle skewl :haylp: i like him coz he is friends with all different types of people coz every1 likes him!!! :squilliam2: also i like that he is kinda nerdy like he plays video games wit his nerd friendz but he also is very into sports and fuccboi stuff but he is like a perfect mix :sbthumbs:

also in gym this gurl iz always tryin to talk to me maybe we will become friends!! :sbthumbs:

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
I go to a little private school run in the "basement" of an old church building. There's roughly 25 kids in the whole school, all grades. 6, including me, are in the 8-12th grade class.

There's Vernongreen Seth (if you don't know who he is, I dare you to click that), his brother Trent, and 3 others that I don't really feel like naming. I like all of them, but only Seth and Trent are good friends with me. We all have one thing in common: we don't know the definition of "stop talking" :rofl:

ooooooofy

hello! :)
I go to a little private school run in the "basement" of an old church building. There's roughly 25 kids in the whole school, all grades. 6, including me, are in the 8-12th grade class.There's Vernongreen Seth (if you don't know who he is, I dare you to click that), his brother Trent, and 3 others that I don't really feel like naming. I like all of them, but only Seth and Trent are good friends with me. We all have one thing in common: we don't know the definition of "stop talking" :rofl:
vern iz kewl B)))))

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Many kids at my school can't go 1 minute without referencing a Vine or something.
Some kids at my school hunt, are fascinated with trucks
Many kids (mostly girls) are gossiping machines
Many,many, many kids are athletes
Some girls are obessive weeaboos
Many, many kids have a bf/gf

I am none of those things, and I regret nothing about that.

MrTortellini00 said:
They're almost all identical, and they all have a same trait: none of them shares the same interests as me.
This is such an unhealthy attitude to have. You can't possibly think this superficially about that many people. >_<

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
Me and My (Almost) Boy Classmates: Crazy

My Girl Classmates: Just like typical school girl personality

A few of Boy Classmates: Little bit "girly" and always talking with girls

Leedles

Leedle
Seems like everyone is a wannabe ghetto rapper or sells cigarettes in a secret area by the school...

I'm basically the nerd.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
E.V.I.L said:
This is such an unhealthy attitude to have. You can't possibly think this superficially about that many people. >_<
It was just an exaggeration. People at my school are definitely not identical. There are the fat ones, the slim ones, the ones who like soccer, the ones who like basketball, the ones who like art, the ones who like video games... I was too lazy at the time I made that post.

MrTortellini00 said:
It was just an exaggeration. People at my school are definitely not identical. There are the fat ones, the slim ones, the ones who like soccer, the ones who like basketball, the ones who like art, the ones who like video games... I was too lazy at the time I made that post.
Still incredibly superficial omf omf omf... actually get to know these people.

Back