New Mega Bloks sets coming soon

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
The next wave of sets in the SpongeBob Mega Bloks line are now up on the Mega Bloks website.

KpJFwwi.jpg

MICRO ACTION FIGURES SERIES IV

Bikini Bottom’s most popular residents are all ready for a crazy day under the sea with the Mega Bloks SpongeBob SquarePants Micro Action Figures Series IV. With eight new figures to collect, your favorite main characters are all there, along with some never-before-seen character variations like King Patrick, Soldier SpongeBob, Squilliam Fancyson, Cowgirl Sandy, and Angel SpongeBob! Each micro action figure includes a cool accessory and comes in a blind pack, so you never know which one you’re going to get!

P5bKDHs.jpg

MONSTER RALLY BOAT

It’s big, it’s bad, it’s one wacky ride! SpongeBob will be the toughest sponge in Bikini Bottom when he rolls up with Patrick in the Monster Rally Boat by Mega Bloks SpongeBob SquarePants! Build the boat, with its oversized rubber wheels, heavy-duty front bull bar, and roof-mounted lights. Then, big wheels keep on turning when you sit SpongeBob at the wheel and hook a line on the back so Patrick can go for a high-octane spin on his water skis. Give Patrick a start when you have SpongeBob pull on the throttle, ready to roll out over anything in his path!

GpRin46.jpg

SANDY ROCKET RACER

Prepare for liftoff, Bikini Bottom style, with the Sandy Rocket Racer by Mega Bloks SpongeBob SquarePants! All suited up in her helmet and spacesuit, Sandy Cheeks is set for a race across space, or at least across town. Build the silver rocket and sit Sandy in the cockpit, sending her rolling off for a high-speed adventure in this out-of-this-world racer!

4XHiKmb.jpg

JELLYFISH BASEBALL

Get set for major league fun when Bikini Bottom’s hardest hitters get together for a game of Jellyfish Baseball by Mega Bloks SpongeBob SquarePants! It’s game day, and SpongeBob and his friends Patrick, Sandy and Green Fish are on the field, sporting their special baseball uniforms. Build the jellyfish launcher and batting cage. Then, things get a little wacky when you take aim with the launcher and send jellyfish flying toward the team, or bounce them off the stretchy batting cage net for some high-flying fun!

XRGApl8.jpg

WACKY WRESTLING

Patrick will be large and in charge when he gets in the ring for some Wacky Wrestling by Mega Bloks SpongeBob SquarePants. Muscly Patrick is all buffed up and ready to take on any opponent, even if it means sparring in tiny wrestling shorts! Build the wrestling ring and pull Patrick back on the stretchy ropes to send him bouncing forward and flying into a fearless wrestling move!

NA34ZwC.jpg

SQUIDWARD DRAGSTER

Things are about to speed up when Bikini Bottom’s grumpiest cashier rips down the road in the Squidward Dragster by Mega Bloks SpongeBob SquarePants! Dressed in a pirate outfit, Squidward’s looking tougher than ever before, and is ready for some real racing action. Build the drag racer, which features big rear wheels and a propeller you can spin. Then sit Squidward at the wheel and zoom ahead in this lean, mean racing machine!

More

VIP
When the heck has the show had anything to do with freaking baseball!?

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
I have a few of these minifigures, but Mega Bloks is just eh as a whole. In the past, you used to have a whole lot of sets that were designed more realistically and with actual pieces, but they were the usual Mega Bloks quality. Nowadays, we have all these super loose sets which are all about pieces that never fit with anything outside their intended objects (worse, compared to Lego) and are pretty much just minifigures/little things.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
BatteryMill said:
I have a few of these minifigures, but Mega Bloks is just eh as a whole. In the past, you used to have a whole lot of sets that were designed more realistically and with actual pieces, but they were the usual Mega Bloks quality. Nowadays, we have all these super loose sets which are all about pieces that never fit with anything outside their intended objects (worse, compared to Lego) and are pretty much just minifigures/little things.
well, YOU SUCK but they are bad compared to lego.

ooooooofy said:
mega bloks are for 2 year olds :patboo:
season 4-9 aint all so bad said:
you are for 2 year olds to look at and hate. MEGA BLOKS RULEZ
SnowBro said:
what did ya say about me?

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
season 4-9 aint all so bad said:
huh, well, MB IS COOL! NOW SHUT UP! :wub:
I think Mega Bloks is okay. It's just not something I'd really buy compared to Lego.

Don't be rude.

J-444

Floating Shopping List
The Squidward Dragster one reminds me of last year's Spongebob Comics annual, with the biker squids in the future circling the Krusty Krab in the first story.

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
I like this,I like how they made the pretty patty episode sponge bob b.and a also like the rule of dumb episode patrick they all look nice.its still a shame that Lego lost the rights though.

Back