Treasure Hunt Contest! Merry Christmas SBM!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Hey everyone! Merry Christmas!
We're announcing this contest today so everyone can (hopefully) be prepared for it.

We did this type of contest about 2 years ago, so it would probably be a good idea to check out how it was done before (solutions video at the end of the thread) so that you understand completely how this works.

Starting 33 hours from when this post is made, the contest will begin. (12pm EST on the 26th)

Rules:
- Read the clue.
- Browse around for the answer on the site. The next treasure chest will not appear until you find the one before it.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to share the clues or answers with another person. You will be disqualified if you are caught.

Prizes:
- The first person to finish will win a $15 Amazon gift card (which also works on the Nick.com shop)
- 2nd and 3rd place will receive $5 Amazon gift cards.

The contest will end once 3 people have finished.

:garyxmas:

First clue:

It was almost 2 years ago that we did the first SBM Treasure Hunt. I made a video with solutions afterwards. I think there is a treasure hunt clip somewhere.

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
But why so late? I'll be out cold by 11PM :P

MrTortellini00

lame funny
11pm EST = 5am Paris :planktonnervous:

I'm not a weenie, I'm totally able to wake up at 5am, you'll see!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
First clue will be up in 5 minutes. Will be added to the bottom of the first post

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I was asleep lol

Also, I'd recommend using the V6 skin on the main site although the others probably work fine too. All hints are on the main site. Nothing is on the forums or wiki.

Back