That Time Of The Month!

nortonstime

Floating Shopping List
I found a synopsis of the episode:

"Squidward wakes up in the morning to find his bedsheets stained with ink. He calls Mr. Krabs and asks for a day off. Mr. Krabs refuses. Squidward goes to work. Ink gets everywhere. Customers get disgusted and Mr. Krabs gets angry. Squilliam arrives to make fun of Squidward. But since they're both cephalopods, their inking syncs up! Squilliam starts to ink, too. Since octopi get emotional during their time of the month, Squidward and Squilliam cry. Spongebob tells off everyone, especially Mr. Krabs, in an epically touching speech about accepting natural body processes. He says "I have an idea!" And drags Squidward off. The two aren't seen for 5 days. Squilliam cries some more."

The episode won a Peabody award and its sequel will purportedly be called "Octopus in Heat".

Growlie

Best Boy
I found a synopsis of the episode:
"Squidward wakes up in the morning to find his bedsheets stained with ink. He calls Mr. Krabs and asks for a day off. Mr. Krabs refuses. Squidward goes to work. Ink gets everywhere. Customers get disgusted and Mr. Krabs gets angry. Squilliam arrives to make fun of Squidward. But since they're both cephalopods, their inking syncs up! Squilliam starts to ink, too. Since octopi get emotional during their time of the month, Squidward and Squilliam cry. Spongebob tells off everyone, especially Mr. Krabs, in an epically touching speech about accepting natural body processes. He says "I have an idea!" And drags Squidward off. The two aren't seen for 5 days. Squilliam cries some more."
The episode won a Peabody award and its sequel will purportedly be called "Octopus in Heat".
Oh how I'd Love to see this!

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Rude-Spongebob-Jokes-3.jpg

The Drifter

Some person.
The in the end they sings some generic rock music and now the episode is better than Band Geeks.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Fred Mercury said:
The Writers of this episode are John Kricfalusi and Richard Pursel
John Kricfalusi then blames the episode's content on the Nick executives...... when really, "Weekend ::dolphin noise:: Hunt" or "The George Liquor Program" would prove otherwise.

Back