Topics of the Week

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
RNFob5m.png

[SIZE=10.5pt]Welcome back to the 11ty-7th edition of Topics of the Week![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix. Here are our choices for this week;[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Double Standard Related to Paul Tibbitt?[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - by BabySmitty[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]A very thought-provoking piece by BabySmitty. Are we being too harsh on Paul Tibbitt? Considering the fact that Bob Camp made similar errors with Ren and Stimpy, yet he never got the same sort of mean treatment that some are giving to Paul. I easily agree with this as a show’s downgrade can never be blamed on one poor soul. What do you lads and ladettes think? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Vincent Waller Confirms That There Will Be No More Mermaid Man Episodes[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - by DadMom AngryPants[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]The sad passing of the great Ernest Borgnine left us with a lingering question; will we ever see Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy, again? In the past week, Vincent Waller has indeed confirm that the answer to that question is; no (aside from small in-universe mentionings). A sad reality that we must all accept, though, I feel that this is the best decision, in honour of the late, great man. Do you agree?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Gravity Falls is Ending[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - by ButteredToast[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]One of my all-time favourite show is at it’s deathbed. It was an amazing show, and I’m glad it’s ending before it got stale and out of ideas. This might not help Disney’s ratings, but with the exciting and spunky Wander and God-tier waifu Star still airing, I think things should be just fine. Do you lot like the show as much as I do? Or did you think it was overrated?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Favorite YouTubers[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - by The Appetizer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Being a YouTuber is certainly a tiring job, but at the very least, you get to have lots of fans. In this topic, members discuss their favourite YouTubers. Most of them are probably gamers or reviewers. Who are your favourite YouTubers?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Red Pill vs Blue Pill[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - by ssj4gogita4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Sir ssj went all Matrix on our buttsies this week with a topic that gave us a choice of 2 very intriguing pills. What do those pills do? Click on the topic, find out for yourself, and make the choice![/SIZE]

:sbx:[SIZE=10.5pt]New Fan Creation Pieces[/SIZE] :sbx:

[SIZE=10.5pt]1. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Some Random SpongeBob Artwork[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] – drawing piece by Lego Spongy[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]2. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I Made a Fan-Fiction on SpongeBob Fanon Wikia[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] – fanfic story by BooBooKeys[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]3. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Star vs. The Forces of Immigration Reform[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] – drawing piece by katnisslovestacos[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]4. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Beanbag’s Errands The Mega Thread![/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] – digital art pieces by BooBooKeys[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Honorable Mentions[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]What Episode Has The Best Animation?[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]– by Doowop[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]What Blue Sky Studios Movies Have You Seen?[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] – by BeanoSponge[/SIZE]

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
i must say i am going to miss the mermaidman episodes but it can't be helped because the voice for mermaidman is dead.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Joke version-
YAY I'M FEATURED

Serious version-
It's most certainly an honor to have a topic made by me featured on "Topics of the Week". I had a really good idea in that YouTubers topic... and I'm stunned by the number of responses to said topic.

DOES THIS MEAN ROADIE'S BECOMING MOD OR ADMIN SOON?!!

Back