Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Gary's New Toy

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Dumped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Which is your best and your worst Gary-themed episode? Will someone dislike an episode more than A Pal for Gary or Pet Sitter Pat? Will someone asj me why I didn't include Sanctuary? Well, that episode doesn't have any focus on Gary, so it doesn't count.

Don't forget to explain your choice as well :)

The best Gary episode is Have You Seen This Snail imo. It's one of the most emotional SpongeBob episodes ever and it was pretty funny. The worst imo is A Pal for Gary but you guys know why that episode sucks.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Okay. Honestly, "Gary Takes a Bath" is one of the funniest SpongeBobs ever made, so I'm going with that one. It does a great portrayal of our favorite sea snail as well. Worst, you know, Puffy Fluffy's episode.

The rest of them are decent or good.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
"Gary Takes a Bath" takes my vote as my best Gary episode. The gags are witty, and never cease to amuse me.
"Shellback Shenanigans" is basically an "Imitation Krabs" rip-off with Plankton disguising as Gary rather than Krabs.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Best: Have you seen this Snail? It is one of those story based episodes, and while it doesn't have that many jokes, the story is brilliant and emotional.

Worst: A Pal for Gary. Yes, I REALLY hate this episode. The monster version of Puffy Fluffy is disgusting, Spongebob was ignorant, and I felt so sorry for poor Gary.

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
President Squidward said:
Best: A Pal For Gary
Worst: The Great Snail Race
I know your kidding around Prez.

Anyways, my favorite is Gary Takes a Bath, and my least favorite is obviously A Pal for Gary.

poplove

Floating Shopping List
I think Treats! is really good and original. But Shellback Shenanigans always was disturbing to me, even more than A Pal For Gary.

J-444

Floating Shopping List
I chose Once Bitten because I forgot the quality of the rest and this is my fave among the ones I HAVE seen, as my history with Gary episodes is foggy. (At least I remember the episode involving Gary ditching Spongebob for Patrick is not on the list ("Ditched"?).)

APFG is easily the worst, as 70% of us like to say.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Sgt. Tibbs said:
I chose Once Bitten because I forgot the quality of the rest and this is my fave among the ones I HAVE seen, as my history with Gary episodes is foggy. (At least I remember the episode involving Gary ditching Spongebob for Patrick is not on the list ("Ditched"?).)

APFG is easily the worst, as 70% of us like to say.
Oh yeah! I forgot about Dumped! Thanks for reminding me :D

J-444

Floating Shopping List
Oh yeah! I forgot about Dumped! Thanks for reminding me :D

Your welcome.
I also think I'll update my choice after I watch "Have You Seen This Snail". (Anyone remember the "Wheres Gary?" track from the Best Day Ever album? It's maybe just as moving as "Gary Come Home", but more frantic.)

More

VIP
My favorite's The Great Snail Race. Is it extremely cruel and painful, pushing SpongeBob past his limits? Absolutely. The thing is conflict is an essential element to any story and just about all of it was used only to enhance it, both for having SpongeBob learn an important lesson about pushing people and suffering the consequences of it, thus having him grow as a character, alongside emphasizing the absurd comedy, while exaggerating the world to avoid realism.

I've already talked about Pet Sitter Pat enough in a blog post, I don't need to add more fuel to the fire.

**looks at the poll and finds I'm the only one who voted for each**

Well that's just great :p

Hazmart

Moby Dollar
"Gary takes a bath" is very funny.
"You have seen this snail" just have a good plot.
So GTAB is the best.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Of the ones I've seen, I enjoyed Have You Seen This Snail the most and Shell Shocked the least. That episode seemed boring and repetitive, while Have You Seen This Snail was emotional and I found myself rooting for Spongebob, and the ending was great. I have yet to see A Pal for Gary.

Back