Live with characters: 2015 edition!

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
First off I should get this out of the way, you CAN NOT HAVE THIS BE A REASON!

I pick SpongeBob, he looks like a nice sponge that I can bathe with.............. OOHHHH NO, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!! I meant....... that I use him to wash me, you know, put soap on him.......... Yea, never mind O_O
youallknewthatwascoming
OK now with the silliness away, if you were to live with any characters, who would it be? It shouldn't just be because you like them, but for qualities they have.
I'd choose SpongeBob since even with his salary he can still stay on his feet, maybe Plankton if he stole nothing of mine and his science gear.

Kaiju

I love SBM
Gumball, Pickle and Peanut, Lapis

I'd live with them because I like them :sbface:

Cha

I love SBM
is this solely for SB characters? Because I see others doing non-SB ones.

Either way, I'd want to hang out with SpongeBob and Patrick more than any characters on any show. I feel like they'd not judge me even if I'm a human and would want to have silly fun together.

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
I Would live with spongebob because I would be good friends with him and his pineapple would meet my living requirements.

Bathroom- √
Kitchen- √
Exercise Room- √
Bedroom- √
Library- √
Pineapple- √
SpongeBob- √√

ninrBSC.jpg

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
SB related: Probably either Spongebob or Sandy since they've got decent places to live, have stable income, and don't get wrecked too often.

Anywhere else: Living at the Mystery Shack with Dipper, Mabel, and Stan seems like a decent idea :P.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
In all seriousness, I would actually like to live with SpongeBob. Not only does he seem like a nice sponge to bathe with, he just seems like the funnest to hang around. And he can teach me how to make a Krabby Patty, so why not.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
I'd live with Spongebob, since he isn't annoying most of the time and he can be generous and welcoming at times.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I'd live with Spongebob. He's a nice guy, even if he can be annoying at times. Plus, he has a good house to live in and seems to be close to everything in Bikini Bottom.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I want to say Patrick, but I'd have to say Squidward. We both enjoy solitude and silence, plus he gets to be neighbours with SpongeBob and Patrick anyway

Back