Did anyone catch this on Company Picnic?

Growlie

Best Boy
Because, I'm disturbed! Squidward was...riding this?
gxniyrz_by_growlie26-d9ckr19.png

Thanks to Fred Mercury for sending this screenshot, he also noticed it.

Seriously?! Ok, remember every single gross, disgusting image ever shown on SpongeBob, now just take those and throw them all away in the dumpster because, this literally tops all of those! That has to be, to me, the most horrific thing to be shown in SpongeBob history. All the other things we've seen, forget those. We have a literal corpse of a seadragon people!

I wonder what Supmandude would say about this, he should reply.

I'm more disturbed by Plankton now, then I ever was! How would Plankton accomplish this? Where'd he even get this?

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Haha, yeah, I also found it to be pretty disturbing, but I think the gross out moments in Company Picnic were done really well. They aren't really too gross, and they're actually kind of funny.

Growlie

Best Boy
Big Meaty Claws said:
Haha, yeah, I also found it to be pretty disturbing, but I think the gross out moments in Company Picnic were done really well. They aren't really too gross, and they're actually kind of funny.
Can't really complain about all those other gross images anymore, now can we?

MrTortellini00 said:
Why am I not so grossed out by this thing?
I don't know. How could Squidward not realize what he was riding?

AnimationCreated

*Trumpets Intensify*
Eh, unlike other gross stuff on the show, this only appeared for like, half a second, so it's not absolutely terrible, IMO.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
I have the literal most sensitive stomach ever, and this didn't bother me. XD

MrTortellini00

lame funny
I think I've watched this episode already 4 times, that now the gross-out doesn't work me. Maybe you just have to wait to get used to it ;)

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
I wasn't grossed out by that, honestly. That said, I was kind of wide-eyed by the amount of dead corpses Plankton used in his scheme.

Back