Paul Tibbitt could be leaving after SB Movie 3

TheKrabbyPattyBurgler

Bomb-Selling Pirate
If Season 10 is really good without him he'll get even more hate.
Well, he isn't even the showrunner for this season. Vincent and Marc Ceccarelli are the showrunners now along with their regular jobs on the show and will likely continue to be when Paul leaves after Movie 3 which will leave only Hillenburg as an Executive Producer.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
When Vincent mentioned him and Marc running the show I did wonder whether that would just be during the production of the 3rd movie, but it sounds like it is more permanent than that.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Nice, everybody. :P

I think Paul should write a few more episodes before he leaves, just like he's done with the specials/"Restraining SpongeBob".

The Navy

Banished
I could've sworn there was a topic about him leaving a few months ago.

Uncle Sherm

Bomb-Selling Pirate
wow :(

Hopefully he can finally work on some projects of his own. I'm sure working on a cartoon for 16 or so years does have to get really tiring.

and this'll happen as well right

"no nickelodeon is replacing all the actors and Steve next year"

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
That's a shame. Certain people here like Murvine Taylor aren't gonna be happy. Oh well, I just hope season 10 is great with Vincent and Marc as showrunners (they're very good SpongeBob writers).

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
Well, post-movie haters can shut up and watch spongebob again right now

anyway, poor tibbit. but he can take a rest after a million of abuse from those :dolphin noise: post-movie haters

RobotKrabs

Your Lord and Savior
Blind Post-Movie Hater's reaction:
hqdefault.jpg

I love how they think Paul Tibbitt is the only reason Spongebob's gone downhill. Also, may I remind you that Paul Tibbitt wrote everyone's favorite Chocolate with Nuts, if you don't know, he's worked on pre movie sb too.

Back