Super Mario Maker

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Sooo this game just came out, where you can create your own Mario levels and put them online. There are a ton of cool features and easter eggs inside too.

You can discuss the game or post your Level IDs here for everyone to play :D

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Some of my levels:

Level Title: TSRPR - Mole Ruins #1
ID: E5CB-0000-0031-4293

Level Title: SMB3 World 1 Fortress
ID: 49FB-0000-0023-87DF

The Navy

Banished
It's fun I guess. It's a little stupid how you have to wait every day to advance in the game though.

I don't like playing the user created levels because they're usually very cruel, lol.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
G4ry the snail said:
You don't have to do that though
Just spam blocks and when you get a notification with a certain date, change the date in the settings. I think I have everything right now

The Navy

Banished
G4ry the snail said:
You don't have to do that though
I've put around 7 hours in the game and it says I have to wait a day for the next delivery. Usually I have to end up changing the time in system settings.

So far I have the Mario Bros., U, 3 and World art styles + sound effects. Anything else I need or do I have to do the 10 Mario challenge to get more?

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
So far I'm absolutely frustrated with Super Meat Bros by Andre GX. I think I lost like 200 lives alone by that level.

I've put around 7 hours in the game and it says I have to wait a day for the next delivery. Usually I have to end up changing the time in system settings.

So far I have the Mario Bros., U, 3 and World art styles + sound effects. Anything else I need or do I have to do the 10 Mario challenge to get more?

http://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/how-to-unlock-all-tools-and-styles-in-super-mario-maker/

So far I'm absolutely frustrated with Super Meat Bros by Andre GX. I think I lost like 200 lives alone by that level.

I just beat that level like 2 minutes ago. I spent probably around 3 hours trying to beat it

PinkPearl

insert title here
I saw an ad for this game the other day and it looks amazingly fun. The internet connection thing hurts it though, because we don't have it on our system. Oh well...:(

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I can't wait to get this game. I've always wanted to create a super hard level!

Back