SpongeBob UnderPants Slam! 2007 Xbox 360 Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
Anyone remember SpongeBob SquarePants UnderPants Slam? Well I have the game and I'm looking for some one to play with and NO One has been on the online severs for YEARS ! So, if you have the game, and want to play with me, ask for my gamertag. Thanks!

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
Anyone remember SpongeBob SquarePants UnderPants Slam? Well I have the game and I'm looking for some one to play with and NO One has been on the online severs for YEARS ! So, if you have the game, and want to play with me, ask for my gamertag. Thanks!

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Ilovesbsp23 said:
Well what do you expect from an 8 year old game?

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
Ilovesbsp23 said:
NO One has been on the online severs for YEARS !
Probably because it's not even on the marketplace anymore.

Was a mediocre game anyway, judging from the demo I snatched before it went under.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
bbbb12.e10 said:
Hello. As far as I know the best way to get the game(which was delisted) is to get a friend who owns the game to recommend it(Tell a friend). If this is true, does anyone own the game and have XBOX LIVE
Don't own the game. Xbox membership expired last december.

Primitive

Baby Clam
I don't have the game, but I've heard that that it was delisted around January of 2013 when THQ shutdown. It's unfortunate because I really wanted It :/

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
bbbb12.e10 said:
I hit the reply button and I dosent reply it just posts

Cool

Also if anyone wants the game, I will try to help you too. That is, if the person who has it has the time

Who is Ilovesbsp23/12
Yeah, alright. I don't have an XBOX, so I'm fine.

Ilovesbsp23 (also known as a "one-post wonder"/Steam name Ilovesbsp12) is a regular user, you might have seen a few of his posts/topics around here. He made a topic on Underpants Slam, stating that he has the game and that he would like somebody to play it with. I'm pretty sure you could talk to him/have him come post here/post in his thread/or just send him a PM by going to his page and clicking the "Send me a message button". By the way, he is also GunsXX SnipersXX/SpongeBob MUSIC492 on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back