New episode - "The Executive Treatment/Squid Plus One" - Labor Day, 7th Sept

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
So, I was on Instagram, and Nick posted this picture...
inWcx2Q.jpg

Thoughts? They also put #NewSpongeBob

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
This was already confirmed by Vincent Waller and Nick&More's Twitters. There will be two new episodes on September 7th (Labor Day) called "The Executive Treatment" and "Squid Plus One". In "The Executive Treatment", Patrick is mistaken for a businessman, thus explaining the picture.

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
This was already confirmed by Vincent Waller and Nick&More's Twitters. There will be two new episodes on September 7th (Labor Day) called "The Executive Treatment" and "Squid Plus One". In "The Executive Treatment", Patrick is mistaken for a businessman, thus explaining the picture.
Oh, thanks for letting me know! :)

Also, is there a topic where I can see more information about the episodes?

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Instead of merging with the old topic I'll put some more detail in the title and move this to The Bottom Feeder since it's now 100% confirmed by Nick.

Darth Spongebob

Imitation Krab
If it wasn't for this site people wouldn't know when spongebob airs. It never has an exact time to know when they are on and Nick doesn't really advertise the new episodes. It's like they just expect people to know when the episodes are out. Thanks SBmania!

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
imrustyokay said:
Horray! I bet the episode after this will air on a Wendsday! In November! In the year 2525!
BRUH!

Alright, JK. Really, I'm pretty sure that the Labor Day premiere has been set in stone. The reason why Yeti Krabs didn't air in November 2014 is because Nickelodeon didn't actually confirm/announce the episode to air then. Therefore, you know.

RobotKrabs

Your Lord and Savior
I can't wait to see both of these episodes especially Executive Treatment because the concept sounds like it's going to be a hilarious episode (I hope).

Back