Topics of the Week

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
RNFob5m.png

Welcome back to the 11ty-7th edition of Topics of the Week!

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix.

1. SpongeBob intro is being updated to HD - A lot of people like how the original SpongeBob theme has been going on for so long without any updates (i.e. Simpsons, Family Guy, etc.) but according to Vincent Waller the theme is getting updated to HD. I personally think they should just do a new one starting at season 10 but hey what do I know? What are your thoughts?

2. Butch Hartman's SpongeBob & Patrick - Ever wondered what the creator of Fairly Odd Parents would've had SpongeBob and Patrick look like if he actually created the show? What are your thoughts on it? I actually like it!

3. Do you like your fries with condiments on them or on the side by Cha - I like ranch with everything I eat (minus ice cream) but I think the real question should be what kind of fries that you like: skinny, potato wedge, curly, etc. Anyways, condiments...on the fries or on the side?

4. Windows 10 by Doowop - It's finally arrived! Windows 10 has a nice new feature called Cortana, which is like Siri but can do different things. It's an improvement from Windows 8, imo, which you didn't have to do much to do that but to each their own. Have you gotten Windows 10 or at least tried it out? What's your opinion?

5. Space Jam 2 Possibly Confirmed by BeanoSponge - One of the greatest pieces of news in the history of movies! Space Jam 2 might be coming to theaters. Although sequels tend to not be as great as the original, I'm just excited for the news. What about you?

:sbx: New Fan Creation Pieces :sbx:
1. My Pixel Art + Digital Art - drawing piece by Delta Stream
2. The Ultimate SBM Meme Battle - drawing piece by BigMeatyClaws
3. My drawing of Reechard and Gambol - drawing piece by PresidentSquidward
4. MMM's Drawing Collection - drawing pieces by Milkmaidman

Honorary Mention
Have you ever dyed your hair a different color by Snappert
What was the first console you own - by RobotKrabs

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I like how you have decided to just give up numbering the topics :P I probably would have run out of ideas for the header anyway. In hindsight, I probably should have named them after the week... but you're doing it now haha.

Back