Ministry

It's scary how heavy this band is. They're like Death Metal x2000. Normally I don't like this kind of stuff but they have a few really good songs. Like "New World Order" and "So What". Other than that, I'm not too big on this band. But they are really tight.

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Since you brought up "So What" and the fact that I've never heard of these guys, I gave it a chance. All I can say is that I honestly wasn't too impressed :/.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
BagelsinEurope said:
It's scary how heavy this band is. They're like Death Metal x2000.
hahahahahaa. You clearly have no idea what death metal is if you think that. Look over at Karl Sanders and Nile.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Their songs just sound like a gang of thugs shouting as loud as they can.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
BagelsinEurope said:
Well it's not like I ever listen to Death Metal so...how would I know?
Neither do I, but I still know the basic concepts of DM. DM and Ministry are two entirely different things.

It's scary how heavy this band is. They're like Death Metal x2000. Normally I don't like this kind of stuff but they have a few really good songs. Like "New World Order" and "So What". Other than that, I'm not too big on this band. But they are really tight.
my god I am a disgrace to the death metal community

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
Pretty cool band. Psalm 69 and Land of Rape and Honey are my personal favorite albums.

Sweat

Banished
Industrial metal isn't always my thing, but these guys are still really good, especially The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste.

Godflesh is another band really similar to this that you'd really enjoy if you love Ministry, namely their album Streetcleaner.

Industrial metal isn't always my thing, but these guys are still really good, especially The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste.

Godflesh is another band really similar to this that you'd really enjoy if you love Ministry, namely their album Streetcleaner.
I'll have to listen to that. Sounds good.

Back