My Top 10 Favorite Smash Bros. Characters

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Here I'm going to rank my top ten characters from one of my favorite video games. I'll provide hints along the way for people to guess.

Hint for #10 - Laughs at you for losing in the original game this character is in.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Dick Hunt Duo :facepalm:
I mean Duck Hunt Duo

See what you did there :sbface:, but correct.

10. Duck Hunt Duo

Before Wii U Smash 4 came out, Duck Hunt was the new character I was most intrigued about. Fortunately, he did live up pretty well to my expectations. He was also the first character I unlocked on the game. Using him, I find him to be a pretty unique character with a decent amount of good moves. His smashes, while kind of hard to hit with, are strong, and his special moves are pretty handy. He's not my favorite newcomer to Smash 4, but he's one of the best newcomers.

Hint for #9 - Ridley

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Samus or Zero Suit Samus

Samus to be exact, but you're right.

9. Samus

Samus has been part of the roster since the first game, and has stayed one of my favorites from that game. I've used her quite a bit in all four games, mostly due to her excellent special moves, good recovery, strong smashes, and good air game. Her Final Smash is also one of my favorite Final Smashes in the whole series.

Hint for #8: Ancient Minister

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
^ Got it!

R.O.B.

The only reason I'm spoiling this is because in the Subspace Emissary in Brawl, the Ancient Minister is R.O.B., and I'm doing this to keep others from knowing if they don't want it spoiled. The plot R.O.B. had in the SE made me feel bad for him. In the game, R.O.B. plays very well. He has excellent air game, recovery, and special attacks. His smash attacks aren't quite as strong as some characters, but he is excellent at ranking up damage and is overall a fun character to use.

Hint for #7: Character with a memetic move

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Captain Falcon

Yes! (Said in Captain Falcon voice)

7. Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon is excellent for being both fast and strong. He was the fastest character in the series until Sonic came along, and his attacks do a lot of damage. Plus his quotes are awesome. Who doesn't love using Falcon Punch?

Hint for #6: Last character you unlock in one of the Smash games.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Nobody got it. It was...

6. Mr. Game and Watch

In Melee, you had to have every character unlocked in order to get Mr. Game and Watch. Overall, I :dolphin noise:in love G&W. He's small, but definitely packs quite a punch. His Judge move can either be pathetic or awesome, his recovery is excellent, he is surprisingly incredibly strong for someone of his size, and he is just a really likable character.

Hint for #5: Clone in SSB4

Back