SpongeBob Original Pilot Found

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
So it's really just Help Wanted but with that little interruption of the original Spongebob theme. Still sorta fascinating I suppose. What's more interesting to me is that I googled the VHS he has, and nothing comes up. At all. Spooooookyyyy,

TropicalNards112233 said:
So it's really just Help Wanted but with that little interruption of the original Spongebob theme. Still sorta fascinating I suppose. What's more interesting to me is that I googled the VHS he has, and nothing comes up. At all. Spooooookyyyy,
WHAT HE SAID

DigitalDeathstraction

Shut up, bird.
TropicalNards112233 said:
It was an old Nicktoons Showcase VHS some dude bought for 45 bucks. He's gonna get an EasyCap for better quality.

The Drifter

Some person.
w84XsQ0.png

youraccent

Floating Shopping List
Is it possible this tape was a bootleg by someone who worked at Nick? Why is there no info about it on the web?

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Pretty terrible video though. Even though it's recorded off the screen he could have at least put the camera near the TV so we can actually watch and hear the dang thing.

Back