Thug Tug or The Salty Spitoon

Cha

I love SBM
Which do you think is tougher and/or better in general? (This doesn't include Dennis, I know who you are. :shiftysponge: )

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
If one can have a bowl of nails without any milk. Then they would be the tougher of the two.

hfjs

They're both alliterations.

this is hard

Knucklehead McSpazatron

Floating Shopping List
howbadmebe_zpshlmvryyv.png

:squidtroll:

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Hard to say which is tougher since we've never actually seen inside the Salty Spitoon. But from what we have seen I like the Thug Tug better.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I wonder why they didn't use the already existing Salty Spitoon in the movie? I guess it's because it would have been weird for the Salty Spitoon to suddenly be so far away from Bikini Bottom but still ... now there are two locations that are basically the same thing.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
DadMom AngryPants said:
I wonder why they didn't use the already existing Salty Spitoon in the movie? I guess it's because it would have been weird for the Salty Spitoon to suddenly be so far away from Bikini Bottom but still ... now there are two locations that are basically the same thing.
In No Weenies Allowed, just don't show Sandy and just show only Spongebob in an unknown area that looks a lot like the Thug Tug in the movie and just do that. Don't even have the Thug Tug.

Cha

I love SBM
DadMom AngryPants said:
I think it would have been a funny, quick gag if they found out the bouncer for the Thug Tug was Reg. Like either he was a fish who looked just like him or somehow he got a job opportunity there.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
DadMom AngryPants said:
The guy was eating nails with milk, it'd ruin continuity and they didn't have time to re-animate everything to the Salty Spitoon. ;)
Plus it's one for people over the County Line of BB, spread them out and stuff.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Even though they came second, I prefer both Goofy Goober's and the Thug Tug to Weenie Hut and the Salty Spitoon.

Back