What would make a good Spongebob finale?

Kurdis

Imitation Krab
If Spongebob were to come to its end, what would you want to see in its final episode? What would you like to see out of the characters? Most importantly, what do you think would be a good plot for the show's finale?

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Basically Neptune's Spatula, except he actually goes.

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
I'd say loose ends are tied. Spongebob finally gets his license, possibly gets a promotion at the Krusty Krab, and something with the other characters. I would add confessing his love to Sandy but since that never existed in the show (let's be real guys), that ain't happening, unless the writers wanted to put fan service into it.

An aftermath of the first movie where Plankton gets out of jail. SpongeBob, being the kind soul he is, gives him a job at the Krusty Krab 2 along with Patrick and Sandy. Of course, Mr. Krabs gets his panties in a twist. In the end the whole thing falls apart and they all work at the original KK.

Growlie

Best Boy
This, for one. Posted again because of how much I like this idea.

Here's an idea for a Squidward and Squilliam special.

With Squilliam teasing and humiliating him in their Squidward Vs Squilliam episodes, what-if...after awhile Squidward finally snaps. Confronting Squilliam he yells at him, saying how much he hated him and how much he wished he had never met him. Squidward, afterwards would storm off, feeling regretful but never looks back, thinking that what he said wouldn't effect his rival. Squidward leaves, then the scene cuts to Squilliam, shocked, speechless, and maybe... abit sad.

Also....Squidward and Squilliam being the heroes. We have many creative members on this forum who could make for an enjoyable (Hopefully possible.) Tv movie. Should we make a list?

Step 1: Let's start with, just how they get thrown into the utter horror of being forced to work together.

Step 2: Have their rivalry serve as the conflict of them refusing to form a truce.

Step 3: Have one (Your pick of either Squidward or Squilliam.) be put in a state where they are in need of the other's help. I'm talking, near death experience.

Finally, Step 4: They accept a truce and, not just work together, but discover something about the other and have them learn from it. Thus, by the end of it they're, *almost* friends.

I'm working these ideas into my own fanfics, with the major one being Cephalopod Quest.

Squidward and Squilliam, pretty much are the least exploded of the characters, I think. What more could, or can be done, with ole Krabs and Plankton? That we haven't Already seen like, many times? Besides that supposedly deleted scene in "Squilliam Returns" We have yet to receive a full on backstory, or history lesson on Squidward and Squilliam's rivalry like we have with Mr.Krabs and Plankton.

If Squidward and Squilliam had a special explaining their history, then they could step up their game and give us the desired Tv movie, and do all the things I listed above and have it all come full circle.

Squilliam, so far, needs some more insights on his character. Like what are his own personal secrets? What is he most Sacred of?

Obviously choice for many. Losing his fame and fortune. But...
what if it's something more. Like...

Being alone, maybe? Dying, perhaps? Or...you can decide on more from these comments.

This probably went on for much longer then I intended. But, I just really, really, Reallllly want this to happen. At least before SpongeBob ends. Please people of SpongeBob! Don't end it Until You've done this! :(

I made this here.
http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/43621-ideas-or-concepts-for-a-tv-movie-with/

Well, all characters should eat each other with the most gruesome way. That should piss off fans.

Mr. Harrison

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The first movie wrapped things up in a very good way. I kind of wish it occurred once the final episode of the show is made.

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
Taken from another topic:

Twin Trouble arc: An airplane attacking krusty krab and krusty krab 2, spongebob must find who makes 2 krusty krabs destroy. but some guy stated a rumor that Mr. Krabs is the real bad guy who destroy his restaurants because he wants to get big funds from government and donators, spongebob know that Mr. Krab is innocent and spongebob must find the brain of the incident (parody of 9/11 and its conspiracy)

3 Prominent of Bikini Bottom arc: There are 3 big gang war in bikini bottom, and those 3 gangs are Blandy's, Squilliam's, and Krab's gang. each gangs must protect their territory from another gang. Krab's territory is on The Krusty Krab and Conch Shell. Spongebob and Squidward must protect his territory and solve this big problem

SterBob

Floating Shopping List
I would want to see a sequel to the first movie. It wouldn't necessarily have to be a theatrical film, or TV movie, but it should be at least a 30 minute special. SpongeBob finally getting his license after Mrs.Puff realizes how he used the patty wagon, Patrick getting a job at the Krusty Krab 2, Squidward and Squilium becoming a GOOD clarinetist, Mr.Krabs and Plankton teaming up, maybe let Sandy actually go back to Texas and SpongeBob admitting his feelings to her.
I could imagine Patchy crying because he never got to meet SpongeBob, but then he starts hearing giggling, and spongebob talks to him through the TV saying "Don't worry Patchy, I'll always be with you...In my heart" and Patchy yelling "SPONGEBOB! YOU DO EXIST" and then fainting.
I would say they could have some big party at the end with all the characters, and making a reference to the nicktoons unite series, by including them as cameos but I highly doubt that will happen. XP

Kurdis

Imitation Krab
Fred Mercury said:
Taken from another topic:

Twin Trouble arc: An airplane attacking krusty krab and krusty krab 2, spongebob must find who makes 2 krusty krabs destroy. but some guy stated a rumor that Mr. Krabs is the real bad guy who destroy his restaurants because he wants to get big funds from government and donators, spongebob know that Mr. Krab is innocent and spongebob must find the brain of the incident (parody of 9/11 and its conspiracy)

3 Prominent of Bikini Bottom arc: There are 3 big gang war in bikini bottom, and those 3 gangs are Blandy's, Squilliam's, and Krab's gang. each gangs must protect their territory from another gang. Krab's territory is on The Krusty Krab and Conch Shell. Spongebob and Squidward must protect his territory and solve this big problem

this is amazing

GuyWithThePie

Floating Shopping List
I think the series finale should be an episode that would take place after the first movie's events.

Mr. Harrison

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Deep sea dillies said:
After getting old and wrinkled sponge bob gets a book and looks through all his memories
Didn't the Great Patty Caper do this?

That%27sthestory.jpg

SterBob

Floating Shopping List
Mr. Harrison said:
Didn't the Great Patty Caper do this?

That%27sthestory.jpg
That reminds me...That episode proves that SpongeBob got married (Or not) and had kids...

Back