Sneak peek at an upcoming promo/marathon for an upcoming episode

Leedles

Leedle
Ooh, a new boating school episode?

Meh.

I mean, you can have a big return to Spongebob for the first real new episode of the new season, and you choose a cliche boating school episode? Come on! I'm still excited, but it just seems not good. Then again, for all I know, it could be great. Let's just see/

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Big Potato Leedles said:
Ooh, a new boating school episode?

Meh.

I mean, you can have a big return to Spongebob for the first real new episode of the new season, and you choose a cliche boating school episode? Come on! I'm still excited, but it just seems not good. Then again, for all I know, it could be great. Let's just see/
I wouldn't call boating school cliche. We don't get that many boating school episodes, especially in comparison with other main settings like Conch Street or the Krusty Krab.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
oWEZEw3.jpg

Mermaid Man... hmm.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
DadMom AngryPants said:
I wouldn't call boating school cliche. We don't get that many boating school episodes, especially in comparison with other main settings like Conch Street or the Krusty Krab.
I think what he meant by cliche is that most of the boating school episodes always end up the same with SpongeBob failing to get his driver's license and Mrs. Puff getting arrested/hurt. It would be cool if this episode did something different like SpongeBob winning a special contest to enter in the Baytona 500 and racing against Tony Fast (or his son, if possible) or something like that.

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

I have two things to say about this.

First, when is this episode airing?

Second, why is Nick still not airing episodes coming before this new episode, such as SpaceBob InvaderPants and Company Picnic?

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Amphitrite said:
Oh my gosh! :D When is it premiereing?!
We don't know

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob said:

Second, why is Nick still not airing episodes coming before this new episode, such as SpaceBob InvaderPants and Company Picnic?
1. We don't know
2. For all we know they might have been scrapped.

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob said:

1. Probably in July or August
2. Production schedules are really weird. Even the people making the show don't understand them.

Back