New Inspector Gadget Movie In The Works

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/inspector-gadget/35509/inspector-gadget-new-movie-in-the-works (Note: The picture in the link is from the new CGI series, not this movie)

[quote]Inspector Gadget's finest hours really lie in the cartoon series of the 1980s. The subsequent late 1990s live action movie cast Matthew Broderick and Rupert Everett, and whilst the film was a decent box office hit, the movie wasn't much cop. At all. A direct to DVD sequel then followed a few years later, which cast French Stewart in the lead role, before Disney seemed to (thankfully) lose interest.
Until now, at least. Dan Lin, one of the producers of The LEGO Movie, is bringing Inspector Gadget back to the big screen, and Disney is backing the project. It'll be a live action film again, although at this stage we don't know who is writing it, who is directing it, or who is set to play Inspector Gadget. Er, so we've got a few gaps left to fill in.
The new Inspector Gadget is unlikely to be linked to the well-received CG animated series that's currently doing the rounds on Netflix, though.[/quote]
Well, I hope it's good. I have been watching the new (unrelated) CGI series and it's quite good.

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
i think mathew broderick is to old to be inspector gadget but if you ask me i think that they should have made a ig3 years ago.i'm sure they will use a new guy like they did with
smh spiderman.but i hope mathew broderick will be in it and an old gadget can teach a a new gadget.

Back