New app - SpongeBob's Game Frenzy - available now on iOS devices

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
SpongeBob's Game Frenzy in the iTunes store

Description

Play and collect fast and frantic minigames in Bikini's Bottom's biggest adventure yet - SpongeBob's Game Frenzy! Tap, draw, tilt, shake, drag and scrub your way through hilarious classic SpongeBob SquarePants moments to save Bikini Bottom.

Mr. Krabs latest get-rich-quick scheme is an old fortune telling machine called the Great Wumbozi. SpongeBob and Patrick can’t resist playing with the machine, and when they do, they find themselves in a frantic adventure where they must win games, collect fortunes and defeat the Great Wumbozi.

Features:
• The more you play, the bigger the game gets! Unlock more games from the Great Wumbozi as you play.
• Each game unlocked adds a unique fortune card with a fun show fact to your collection.
• Winning streaks increase your game speed and difficulty.
• Create your own playlists with your games, then challenge friends and family to high score battles.
• Unlock All Star Cards with unique challenges for more fun.

$2.99

Screenshots

screen640x640.jpeg

screen640x640.jpeg

screen640x640.jpeg

screen640x640.jpeg

screen640x640.jpeg

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

Why must we always have to pay for SpongeBob apps? :( Hopefully there's a trial version.

BongeSpob

Floating Shopping List
Heh heh, it's a pretty fun app. I like the mini game "Wake Squidward" based off "Home sweet Pineapple", they go with the old SpongeBob design (a lot like the one used in the episode) and if you lose the mini game, well, it's too good to spoil. ;)

The Drifter

Some person.
Lol, I thought this was a SpongeBob themed card-collecting game. Too bad, being greedy as usual, Nick chooses to releases this app only in Apple and with a price. I don't think the app looks bad, it's just $2.99 is disproportionately expensive for a simple app. Btw this minigame looks funny:
aswhr0T.png

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
The Drifter said:
Lol, I thought this was a SpongeBob themed card-collecting game. Too bad, being greedy as usual, Nick chooses to releases this app only in Apple and with a price. I don't think the app looks bad, it's just $2.99 is disproportionately expensive for a simple app. Btw this minigame looks funny:
aswhr0T.png
they screwed up handsome squidward
it's funny when it's his whole body but when it's just his head it's creepy

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I watched a gameplay video on Youtube and the Mr. Krabs imitator in this app is actually quite good. You can tell it's not Clancy Brown but it's a decent Mr. Krabs voice in its own right and not a distractingly terrible impression like they often are in the SpongeBob games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ure8T0prpI

DadMom AngryPants said:
I watched a gameplay video on Youtube and the Mr. Krabs imitator in this app is actually quite good. You can tell it's not Clancy Brown but it's a decent Mr. Krabs voice in its own right and not a distractingly terrible impression like they often are in the SpongeBob games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ure8T0prpI
1:48 :rofl:

Edit: This is definitely gonna be my new avvie

I just gotta say the voices are incredible in this gameplay. SpongeBob sounds amazing, my favorite episode based on how his voice sounded was The Lost Mattress and I'm hearing that same style in this. Mr. Krabs' imitator was indeed good, and even Patrick sounded better than recently. The game looks fun and what I'm seeing here gets me more excited for the new episodes.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Commercial (Thanks Prez for link):

[sbmvideo]784[/sbmvideo]

Gamezebo review:
[...]
Good Stuff
  • Wide assortment of mini-games.
  • Lots of references for fans of the show to laugh at.
Bad Stuff
  • If you're not a fan of the show, you'll never have been happier for a mute option.
Gamezebo Rating
Great: 4 out of 5 stars

Cha

I love SBM
Bubble_Blowing_Baby said:
1:48 :rofl:

Edit: This is definitely gonna be my new avvie
sKLcDJr.png

ZIP IT SEA OAF.

Back