Kid Cuisine: SpongeBob Splashtastic Sleepover Sweepstakes

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
aAGh61c.png

Kid Cuisine's latest promotion brings back the SpongeBob and Patrick shaped chicken nuggets and offers the chance to win a stay at Nickelodeon Suites Resorts (1 x Grand Prize) or a SpongeBob bed tent and pushlight (500 x First Prizes). Like the 2013 Best Friends Fun Sweepstakes only kids aged 6 - 11 may enter, so if you're older than that and don't have a little brother or sister you're out of luck.

riCCq8d.png

Check nick.com/KCfun for more details, rules, clips and a game.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I can't find anything in the T&Cs about people in the UK not being able to enter :D

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
Kid Cuisine tastes meh. I haven't had them since the other contest DMAP linked so I'll get a box. Entered like 5 times! :D

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
BeanoSponge said:
I can't find anything in the T&Cs about people in the UK not being able to enter :D
"Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous US & D.C. between the ages of 6 and 11 years old at entry." - Small print at the bottom of the website.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
DadMom AngryPants said:
"Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous US & D.C. between the ages of 6 and 11 years old at entry." - Small print at the bottom of the website.
Boo!

image.png

PinkPearl

insert title here
Now that's a reboot I actually like! I'm ten years too old to enter, but it does make me nostalgic for Kid Cuisine. I don't think I ever had Spongebob ones though- I preferred the ones with Wishbone on them. <3

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
I PRAY I WIN! :bowdown: Going to Nick Hotel has been my dream forever! Really hope I win even though I'm older then 11. :hehe:

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
That Square Guy said:
I PRAY I WIN! :bowdown: Going to Nick Hotel has been my dream forever! Really hope I win even though I'm older then 11. :hehe:
Trust me, it's awesome(at least for children like me, and people who have nostalgia for Nickelodeon).

Back