Pieguyrulz

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Ugh. That episode of iCarly was so screwed up. The lesson here is that you're supposed to like what other people like or else people will kill and shun you. That's like taking someone who doesn't like Band Geeks and burning them to the stake. Even worse is when Fred (Lucas Cruickshank) reveals that him closing down his channel was a prank. It's not that funny at all. Just mean spirited. Freddy got abused, shot with a flaming arrow, and hurt because of a prank. Not funny, just mean-spirited. I mean, I can get used to Squidward getting hurt sometimes because it's a cartoon, but this isn't a cartoon so it just comes off as cruel.

Also, I thought this was going to be a new Nick show starring PieGuyRulz at first. :P

Katniss

totally coral
I'm looking forward to him tackling more episodes of iCarly and Sam & Cat, and Victorious as well. Schneider definitely has some "baked bads" in his bakery :P

Katniss

totally coral
yeah where is SpongeBob no 1 curr about anything else :-P

People need to be patient. I'm glad that in the meantime, you're still providing us with content.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
I enjoyed iMeetFred in a way...
Prez, I like you and you're a great guy, but that is one opinion I will never be able to understand ever. That shows how much I despise this episode. I'm usually lukewarm towards many "atrocities" of Nick shows or whatnot because they end up being more boring or uninteresting than anything. That's not the case here since the show violates one of the morals dear to my heart: form your own opinions and respect ones that differ from yours. This episode and iStart A Fan War might have caused me to have a negative view of fandoms in general, which is a shame since they usually have nice people in them.

Katniss

totally coral
SBManiac!!!!!! said:
Prez, I like you and you're a great guy, but that is one opinion I will never be able to understand ever. That shows how much I despise this episode. I'm usually lukewarm towards many "atrocities" of Nick shows or whatnot because they end up being more boring or uninteresting than anything. That's not the case here since the show violates one of the morals dear to my heart: form your own opinions and respect ones that differ from yours. This episode and iStart A Fan War might have caused me to have a negative view of fandoms in general, which is a shame since they usually have nice people in them.
I liked how the message of iStart A Fan War was that iCarly wasn't about shipping, but then Dan had to go ahead and make that episode arc about the Seddie (Sam/Freddie) drama. :thumbdown: I wouldn't have minded that much if the episodes were good, at least, but I didn't like them that much.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
katnisslovestacos said:
I liked how the message of iStart A Fan War was that iCarly wasn't about shipping, but then Dan had to go ahead and make that episode arc about the Seddie (Sam/Freddie) drama. :thumbdown: I wouldn't have minded that much if the episodes were good, at least, but I didn't like them that much.
True, I don't think either had bad concepts, they were just executed very poorly.

hfjs

Pieguyrulz said:
Yeah I guess this new idea is alright, BUT WHERE IS SPONGEBOB SEASON 6???? DID HE GIV UP????!!!!
Ha.

Looks good so far.

Katniss

totally coral
According to Pieguy's twitter, the next installment of Bottom of the Bakery will be about the Sam & Cat episode #MyPoober. I don't remember what that specific episode was about, but this show has a wealth of duds to choose from. iCarly and Victorious have had their ups and downs but I'm not a big fan of Sam & Cat at all.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Looks like I will be watching a new video series!! :D

katnisslovestacos said:
According to Pieguy's twitter, the next installment of Bottom of the Bakery will be about the Sam & Cat episode #MyPoober. I don't remember what that specific episode was about, but this show has a wealth of duds to choose from. iCarly and Victorious have had their ups and downs but I'm not a big fan of Sam & Cat at all.
#MyPoober episode is when a girl won't get rid of her old stuffed animal, so Sam and Cat have to take it away from her for an extra bonus from the girl's mom. The episode is really stupid and repetitive. The whole episode is just them attempting to get the stuffed animal away from the girl. The girl is really bratty, too. Pretty boring episode.

Most Sam & Cat episodes have to do with rude kids doing something bad, IMO. Never had a huge interest towards the show.

Pieguy, a Victorious episode called The Breakfast Brunch is a really bad episode if you ask me.

Katniss

totally coral
EVSPONGEFAN said:
Pieguy, a Victorious episode called The Breakfast Brunch is a really bad episode if you ask me.
I remember that one. Lousy parody of The Breakfast Club plus the ending is just weird. Though I think Tori Gets Stuck is also a contender for being one of the worst Victorious episodes.

Back