Why Do You Think Some Of The Old Crew Are Coming Back?

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Some of the old crew are coming back, I wonder why?

I think it's because they heard Stephen was coming back and wanted to join the bandwagon.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Maybe they just wanted to come back because they had stories they wanted to tell.

Honestly though, I'm miffed that Jay Lender, Erik Wiese, and Derek Drymon aren't coming back. Those guys are ::dolphin noise:: awesome and they're a huge reason why Spongebob was so good in the first place.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
It's possible that they heard the complaints and death threats about post-movie episodes and they perhaps joined to make SpongeBob better again.

Perhaps they just want to return to a job that they enjoy the most?

Perhaps they felt tired of the show they were working on and wanted to return to the Sponge?

There's a ton of possibilities of why they want to return. To fill the void that the show needs. But, just because some old writers and Stephen Hillenburg are returning doesn't mean the show will be automatically perfect again. After all, it was Derek Drymon who was the original creative director of this show.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
It may be partly a domino effect. Maybe they just really love the character and want to work with him again. I think Kaz wrote a comic before returning to the show, so maybe that eased him back in to this universe.

But I'm pretty sure it's down to personal enjoyment and affinity with the character and not because of people on the internet complaining.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
"this is my son, look at him, he is so precious to me"

hillenburg-spongebob.jpg

"everyone, look! look at my little sponge!!"

Stephen-Hillenburg-creador-de-_54240952435_51351706917_600_226.jpg

"HE GROWS STRONGER EVERY DAY"

stephen-hillenburg-net-worth2.jpg

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Probably because of the haters in the past era, maybe the team wants to make it more appealing to people?

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I think in general it had to do with a lot of things.

Overall, maybe they willingly wanted to come back, or Nickelodeon called them up. Nonetheless, I think they're pretty excited and want to show the haters that this will be an amazing era for SpongeBob.

Man just talking about it gets me excited!!! :D

Back