Fake Spongebob Episodes on IMDB

Pay No Pat

Floating Shopping List
Right now, on IMDB, there's a bunch of obviously fake Season 10 episodes. Just highlight the 10th season on Graph TV.

Here's a description from one of them:

''JeySammy comes and kills Spongebob. Patrick investigates and engages in armed conflict with Iran. Sammy then gets back online.''

Oh, and Extreme Spots and Squirrel Record are in Season 10.

Is there a reason for any of this?

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
why are extreme spots and squirrel record in the 10th season? why is stuck in the wringer paired with overbooked? why is gary's new toy paired with super evil aquatic whatever? why are the monster who came to bikini bottom and welcome to the bikini bottom triangle in the 8th season?

skinnybeans17

Only semi-active now, had a regretful past here.
Imdb doesn't even know what seasons does episodes are from. They think that they are from season 10 but they are from season 9. Anyone elese agree's with me?

Pay No Pat

Floating Shopping List
Bubbles99swell said:
Imdb doesn't even know what seasons does episodes are from. They think that they are from season 10 but they are from season 9. Anyone elese agree's with me?
IMDB doesn't add the episodes. Anyone can. So some troll added these weird descriptions.

The Stars Are Here: Patrick's family comes over But Spongebob and Squidward do not want his family to come Spongebob says to Patrick, Remember when your sister Sam came over and your parents I had to make myself look stupid then Patrick Said to Spongebob, Spongebob those were not my real parents. So Patrick tries to redeem his Family.
Amazing

end

goodmorning said:
why is stuck in the wringer paired with overbooked? why is gary's new toy paired with super evil aquatic whatever?
It's probably because they aired together (Patrick-Man and Eek! An Urchin were paired on premiere as well). Calling Nick's airing order "wonky" is kind of an understatement.

I'm more excited for Season 10 than ever. :)

The Drifter

Some person.
Pay No Pat said:
''JeySammy comes and kills Spongebob. Patrick investigates and engages in armed conflict with Iran. Sammy then gets back online.''
I would watch this.

The Mask of Halloween: Spongebob and Patrick play holiday charades, Spongebob does Halloween but Patrick can't figure it out so Spongebob puts on a creepy mask on and accidentally scares everybody in Bikini Bottom.The Stars Are Here: Patrick's family comes over But Spongebob and Squidward do not want his family to come Spongebob says to Patrick, Remember when your sister Sam came over and your parents I had to make myself look stupid then Patrick Said to Spongebob, Spongebob those were not my real parents. So Patrick tries to redeem his Family.
:clapping:

Back