Remakes of the Title Cards from SpongeBob Fanon Wiki

PizzaWinner

I remade 3 whole seasons of title cards in a wiki called SpongeBob fanon wiki. I remade them because I saw how bad they were. Some of them were so bad they are laughable. The pictures below are most of the title cards I remade on the wiki. If you want to see larger versions of the title cards, than go to the links I posted below. I am leading a project to remake bad episode articles on that site to make them more like real episodes. Would you like to help rewrite the articles?

InnSz4L.jpg

ScN6ZxH.jpg
xQcCKQV.jpg
32bQuvl.jpg
Link to the project:

I really like the look of those, actually. My only problem is that the fonts themselves are too colorful. Not that this is a bad thing at all, it's just uncommon for a real episode title to look like that.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Wow! These are great!

Grubby Grouper said:
I really like the look of those, actually. My only problem is that the fonts themselves are too colorful. Not that this is a bad thing at all, it's just uncommon for a real episode title to look like that.
I don't really care. In fact, it's like SpongeBob's title cards cranked up to 10. Season 10 should use colorful font.

The SpongeBob crew really needs to take some notes.

The Drifter

Some person.
You're an awesome person. These title cards looks so great and have the feel of original title cards!

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
"Squidward's Suicide"
Written by: Aaron Springer
Storyboarded by: Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas
Art Direction: Vincent Waller
Animation Direction: Tom Yasumi
Screams of Betrayal: Stephen Hillenburg

In Memory of Roger Bumpass
RIP

PizzaWinner

SpongeCob said:
Wow! These are great!

I don't really care. In fact, it's like SpongeBob's title cards cranked up to 10. Season 10 should use colorful font.
Krab_Borg.jpg

Usually the fonts are drawn and do something creative with their fonts like the example shown above. This is something that I simply can't do since it takes too long unless your taking about episodes like Bubble stand or Plankton which use font with only one color. The reason why they are colorful is because they were made in a plug in that was easy to do.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
BabySmitty said:
"Squidward's Suicide"
Written by: Aaron Springer
Storyboarded by: Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas
Art Direction: Vincent Waller
Animation Direction: Tom Yasumi
Screams of Betrayal: Stephen Hillenburg

In Memory of Roger Bumpass
RIP
Do it, Wumbo!

ScumBob

sicko m0de
(Sorry for double post)

The Patrick Patty:

• This aired on the date Rarity (from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) commited suicide.
  • Joe Murray left after this episode due to his health issues.
LOL

More

VIP
Maybe I could help do the writing for Sponge-Fi as it was initially mine. These cards do look very good, and it will really help with the site, although it's kinda sad to see the "so bad they're laughable" episodes come out.

(It's also kind of weird that Sponge-Fi was like the only title card that wasn't edited, lol :p)

PizzaWinner

Here is another episode remake. I was planing on remaking Spongology and having 3 parts be spoofs of 3 different movies, but with one plot that ties all three parodies together.

This will be the first part. What do you think should be the plot for the first part of the trilogy and the names/plots for the other two parts?
AZV69oJ.jpg

Here is another episode remake. I was planing on remaking Spongology and having 3 parts be spoofs of 3 different movies, but with one plot that ties all three parodies together.

This will be the first part.
AZV69oJ.jpg
Is this gonna be a Lord of the Rings parody? Cool, can't wait to see these!

PizzaWinner

BagelsinEurope said:
Is this gonna be a Lord of the Rings parody? Cool, can't wait to see these!
The first will be entirely similar, but not the same to Lord of the Rings.
The other two parts will be two different movies not related to LOTR (the donut will still be involved though).

You will choose the other two films and change their names to match the theme.

The first will be entirely similar, but not the same to Lord of the Rings.
The other two parts will be two different movies not related to LOTR (the donut will still be involved though).

You will choose the other two films and change their names to match the theme.
Wait, wut? You want me to do it? Okay then. I'm thinking of good titles right now. I'll tell you soon.

Back