Topics of the Week

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
RNFob5m.png

Welcome back to the 11ty-7th edition of Topics of the Week! Sorry I haven't been able to do this lately. A few personal things I've had to take care of and life got in the mix.

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix.

Any places you want to see more often? (by Award) - Goo Lagoon, Rock Bottom, Farawayville. These are just some of the places that have appeared in the show in the last 8.5 seasons. There are many others but which places would you like to see more often?

Do you think spongebob is on an upward trend? (by dubbi) - SpongeBob season 1, 2, and 3 are still very popular, and probably the most well-liked, since the beginning. A lot of criticism has been brought on with season 6, 7, and some of 8. With the new movie and old writers coming back to the show, do you think SpongeBob is rising again with quality episodes? Only reason I didn't include season 4 and 5 is because I personally like those seasons and when someone else starts writing their own TOTW, they can put whatever they want. :P

Favorite Things From Childhood (by Rugratskid) - There are so many things I could name that are a part of my childhood and I still have because they are so sentimental. Even the different activities I did with my friends is a part of my childhood. Are there any items, events, or things you have saved from your younger years that you consider your favorite or you can never part from?

Sega Fires 300 Employees, and is now to Focus on Mobile and PC Market (by cwn) - Sega is one of the companies I grew up with when I was younger and Sonic is a huge part of that. It's sad to see Sega going this route because I honestly don't see the mobile & pc market being bigger for them. However, more power to them.

Peppa Pig switches to 3D animation (by ihavedahswag) - I know what you're thinking. What is this topic doing in the TOTW? Well, most everyone here knows that I love season 1 animation and wasn't real happy with everything going to computer animation afterwards. Peppa Pig going to 3d animation is a huge step for those who grew up with the show for so long.

Honorable Mentions

The Scientific Formula to Determine the Quality of an Episode
Kaz Prapuolenis returning to SpongeBob (confirmed!)
The best fast food product of the 21st century
SUUPAH BOWL Commercials 2015

cwn

Porous Freak
My topic is on the topics of the week? Well, I guess I can cross that off my bucket list.

Back