Possible "Spandy" Moment?

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I'm starting to wonder if the movie is going to feature some kind of "Spandy" moment in it in some sort of way. I'm neither for nor against the shipping, but the fact that there's a love song called "Sandy Squirrel" in the credits, and since SpongeBob says "Tell Sandy I love her!" in the movie's "Sponge On The Run" game, I wonder if he's going to make some Spandy-related comment in the movie

Granted, they won't become a couple in the film. :P But with him saying "Tell Sandy I love her" in the game, I get the feeling that may be a quote from the movie (especially since the game uses quotes from both the series and movie)

I don't think so becuase it's meant to be a neutral.
I'm ready to see the world burn with anger on this thread....

Supmandude said:
No, there will be a PatBob moment, though, because every moment SpongeBob and Patrick are together proves their love. ;)
I agree.
Just see the love in their eyes

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=KjY%2BQDELpdeZ%2BHs3Jr6pnMlrgropWLJKnWd5o6f9YPc%3D

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=eG2Qsz4JcNA3D6rMuGg8l0x1uy1BtWayiGf4atlUeds%3D

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I highly doubt it since Hillenburg helped write the story and he has explicitly said that SpongeBob thinking in that way would ruin the character.

There isn't anything like that in the novel.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
I don't really see it as much as a Spandy moment. The ship depends on who sings "Sandy Squirrel".

GlggMf1.jpg

Phandy confirmed.

DadMom AngryPants said:
I highly doubt it since Hillenburg helped write the story and he has explicitly said that SpongeBob thinking in that way would ruin the character.

There isn't anything like that in the novel.
Then how does he explain To Love a Patty?

Supmandude

Squog
BabySmitty said:
Even if Spongebob does have a crush on Sandy, Sandy doesn't seem to feel the same way. Sandy likes the single life.
Sandy is secretly in love with Patrick. ;)

hfjs

I highly doubt Flybob or Plankchin will be anywhere. :(

Supmandude

Squog
No, there will be a PatBob moment, though, because every moment SpongeBob and Patrick are together proves their love. ;)

Well, I was right. I'm not going to tell you what it is, but fellow PatBob shippers are gonna love it. <3

Back