New Bubble Party app now available on Apple devices

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Here's a new SpongeBob app that came out of nowhere. So far the only information I can find on it is the commercial itself.

[sbmvideo]628[/sbmvideo]

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Okay, did anyone else think of this scene in the movie when they saw the title?

tumblr_n7m02cDu7o1sial0xo1_400.gif

Good. So did I. Anyway, this game looks pretty cool.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
DadMom AngryPants said:
I enjoy these types of puzzle games so I would buy it if they eventually have an Android release. It's annoying when they're Apple only.
Well, it might take a while until the app reaches the Google Play store. It's times like this that make me glad I still have my iPod.

"No results for 'spongebob bubble party'"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZdOMlWAKTs

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Speaking of the commercial, I'm surprised iSpot got it when it only aired THREE times so far. :P Anyway, this game reminds me of Marbles and Slides with the character's faces on the objects... and I loved that app. <3

The Drifter

Some person.
Big Meaty Claws said:
Looks like another Candy Crush :patgross:
I prefer the term "Bejeweled clone", don't give that freemium trash too much credit. To be honest it looks like a fun match-3 game. Also the concept where each character have special powers looks promising.

When I first read DMAP description I thought it's going to be a SpongeBob app chat. I'm even about to suggest we hold a chat party in the app :p.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
The Drifter said:
I prefer the term "Bejeweled clone", don't give that freemium trash too much credit. To be honest it looks like a fun match-3 game. Also the concept where each character have special powers looks promising.

When I first read DMAP description I thought it's going to be a SpongeBob app chat. I'm even about to suggest we hold a chat party in the app :P.
Don't worry, I despise CC.

Tp541

Did you guys hear about the new Sponge Run app it kind of like SpongeBob Subway Surfers. I don't know if it's available for anything other than iOS but if you look it up don't use SpongeBob use Sponge Run. SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run by Nickelodeon
https://appsto.re/us/nbAJ4.i

Back