Happy New Year and New Site Projects Revealed!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Well, it's a few days late but Happy New Year from all of us at SBM!!

I've been working on a few projects that I wanted to release on Christmas but had other plans come up. With the help of abney317 and others, these projects are now complete…sort of.

1. The hard quiz has been updated to season 4 questions. My favorite parts are the wrong answers!! Just like before, if there are any errors, please let me know so I can fix them.
2. Comics page has been updated and are now clickable. Huge thanks to GrubbyGrouper for all the details of each issue.
3. Locations has been added. Even though it's clearly not even close to being done, I wanted to release it so it gives me a good reminder to keep working on it for all of you.
4. Deleted Scenes has been added. Thanks for the help from you members for all the deleted scenes that we know about. If there are any that have been missed, let me know.
- Along with the deleted scenes, a few clips have been added: Just One Bite Deleted Scene, Procrastination Deleted Scene, Shanghaeid "Patrick" ending, & Shanghaeid "Squidward" ending

Oh, and happy 20,000th post to me! :D

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Happy new year, SBM, and congrats to your 20,000th post, ssj! :thumb1:

Also, I didn't know we had a quiz. I like losing a lot more than winning on there, to be honest. This screen made me laugh:
7s2LEwt.jpg

For the deleted scenes there's this SB Movie storyboard:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=964p9-_oxmw
(I know it looks fanmade, but this was on the movie DVD. I swear it is real)

Anyway, I haven't tried the quiz yet, I'll do it now. Happy 20,000th ssj!

More

VIP
Question 39: What gimmick was not used in Patty hype for attracting customers to the Krusty Krab? (Inflateable Pants, Sequined Milkshakes, Talking Dog, Buried Alive) Technically, Only one of them, the latter option, was for the Krusty Krab. Inflateable Pants was just out of nowhere, the milkshakes were rejected, and the talking dog was for a different restaurant. Technically, all three of these answers are correct, but there should really only be one (I can't really remember which it was) Please fix.

Nice updates, especially the quiz! I really enjoyed realizing how little I actually paid attention to SpongeBob. :P This was a good post to make your 20,000th and happy new year! :thumb1:

Supmandude

Squog
An error I noticed with the quiz is that on question 39, it asks which was not a gimmick to get people to the Krusty Krab and lists both talking dog and inflatable pants and they're both wrong if you pick them. Those weren't things to get people into the Krusty Krab, the talking dog was at a different restaurant and the inflatable pants were Patrick's random idea. I thought it was a trick question at first, but it seems to be a mistake.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
So that's why you kept us all waiting.

Is it bad that anytime I see "new site projects" I think, "Oh no, redesign" and then when I find out it isn't I breathe a sigh of relief?

kev

innit

Is it bad that anytime I see "new site projects" I think, "Oh no, redesign" and then when I find out it isn't I breathe a sigh of relief?
"Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else?" <.<
jk, You have no idea how much I am laughing right now lol. xD

These updates are awesome, SBM staff. Thank you for your hard work and I love you. <3

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
We still need to add deleted scenes that never made it past the storyboard and ones that they talk about in the DVD commentaries.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
The Drifter said:
Hey Ssj, you said you're going to put a roleplay section in an update? Just asking.
Probably when we upgrade the forums…not the site.

Supmandude said:
An error I noticed with the quiz is that on question 39, it asks which was not a gimmick to get people to the Krusty Krab and lists both talking dog and inflatable pants and they're both wrong if you pick them. Those weren't things to get people into the Krusty Krab, the talking dog was at a different restaurant and the inflatable pants were Patrick's random idea. I thought it was a trick question at first, but it seems to be a mistake.
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Question 39: What gimmick was not used in Patty hype for attracting customers to the Krusty Krab? (Inflateable Pants, Sequined Milkshakes, Talking Dog, Buried Alive) Technically, Only one of them, the latter option, was for the Krusty Krab. Inflateable Pants was just out of nowhere, the milkshakes were rejected, and the talking dog was for a different restaurant. Technically, all three of these answers are correct, but there should really only be one (I can't really remember which it was) Please fix.
Will fix tonight.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
That quiz is really hard, LOL!

(..That moment when you realise you have no clue how many suction cups Squidward has.. I thought it was four on each hand, 6 on each... oh, right.. just bite me... That moment when realise you forgot to multiply by four instead of two for his feet... >.< )

RedSoxFan274 said:

Is it wrong that I thought the same thing when I saw the title for this thread? And, yeah, same reaction here too.

Back