Do we know any possible international airdates?

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Does anybody know any possible non-US airdates? Since I think we're only looking for a general idea I think it's okay to use the Wiki a little bit here and there if it doesn't contradict any other information. This is what I have so far:
-I know that It's A SpongeBob Christmas aired on 11/23/12 on YTV because I saw a Canadian promo for it.
-According to an old topic on this site from 2009, Truth Or Square was going to air on 11/9/09 in the UK but was then aired on 11/12/09 instead.
-I could be wrong, but I think I remember a person on this site stating that The Paper aired on 2/26/00 in Australia.
-We all know about It Came From Goo Lagoon, Don't Look Now, Seance Schmeance (or whatever), Kenny The Cat and Yeti Krabs airing in Greece in late June/early July 2013.
-Truth Or Square aired in Germany on either 11/10/09 or 11/19/09, according to the same topic I got the UK airdates from.
-Wikipedia says that SpongeBob first aired on Nick UK on 1/3/00.
-According to a very old fansite, Missing Identity/Plankton's Army aired on 4/16/03 in the UK.
Does anybody not living in the US know some episode premieres? That information is just so hard to find and I want to see if I can make a list of all of the international airdates.

More

VIP
Don't have a say. I clearly live in the US.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
German airdates are easy to find. The German SpongePedia has all of them - and they can be confirmed on other German sites.

Here is the site - scroll down to "1. Staffel" where there are links and either scroll farther for each season ("2. Staffel") or click on the episode number (For example "1a" or "1b"), and there you can find the episode entry including airdates - original US and German.

For example, here is a link to my alltime fave episode, "House Fancy", ("Shicker Wohnen" = "Chic-er Living"... or just "Fancier Living"): http://de.spongepedia.org/index.php/Schicker_wohnen_(Episode)

So the German airdate of House Fancy says...

"Nick: 31.05.2008
Nick Premium: 30.04.2008"

Which pretty much means that the free TV version of nick gets episodes later than the paid, premium does. Also, the airdates were, hopefully in this case, quite obviously: April 30th, 2008, and May 31st, 2008. While the "Erstausstrahlung USA", or original airdate, was 6.6.2008, or June 6th, 2008...? Which means Germans got that before you guys did??? Crass... Too bad I wasn't watching SB back in June of 2008! Then maybe I'd have scene my fave episode before anyone else did? (Checking sources... and it's affirmed... at least, that it aired in Germany in April.)

Back