Any ideas on the movie's theme song?

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
You know how the Pirates sang the theme song in the first film? Well, what do you think the theme song for the upcoming movie should be? I think it would be neat if they went with Avril Lavinge's version from the soundtrack of the first film, but maybe they'll get Pharrell to sing it since he's confirmed for the soundtrack. Or maybe they can do a version similar to super hero theme songs like Spiderman or Batman since it's a superhero film. I have doubts that they'll use a different song that's not original since it costs more to get the rights to the song. What do you guys think it will be?

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Paul Tibbitt posted that photo of Painty the Pirate and said it was going to be in the movie, so maybe they will have something closer to the classic theme this time around. I love the singing pirates from the first movie but they can't really do that a second time.

I hope they keep it timeless and orchestral because if they try to give it a modern spin it probably won't age as well. Leave that stuff for the soundtrack.

Cha

I love SBM
The theme song but amplified to cooler and nautical levels. Maybe something really loud like an orchestra but with the SB characters in it somehow. Maybe SpongeBob is running to work so he won't be late and his friends around him start singing it or something? One musical song please :pattongue:

Back