I've Found a New Least Favorite Singer

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Meh, still better than those rappers who talk about nothing but sex, money and murdering people.

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
President Squidward said:
Do you always have to insult people for their opinions? Serious this time
Do you always have to question Dr. Smex? Serious this time

More

VIP
Oh, the ghost kid from that dumb nickcom actually has a music career. I never would have guessed. -_~

This is my first time questioning him as I don't appreciate anybody calling me dumb.
Okay but stereotyping an entire music genre is never appreciable either. Serious this time.
Saying "rap and how they always talk about money, sex, and drugs all the time" is as stupid as saying "00's kids and how they always talk about money, sex, and drugs all the time"

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
E.V.I.L said:
Okay but stereotyping an entire music genre is never appreciable either. Serious this time.
Saying "rap and how they always talk about money, sex, and drugs all the time" is as stupid as saying "00's kids and how they always talk about money, sex, and drugs all the time"
I wasn't talking about all rap. I'm talking about mainstream rap.

I wasn't talking about all rap. I'm talking about mainstream rap.
Then say "Those mainstream rappers". There's such a gigantic difference it's not even funny.

Katniss

totally coral
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Oh, the ghost kid from that dumb nickcom actually has a music career. I never would have guessed. -_~
It used to be just Disney Channel who was pushing its stars into the music biz but now Nick is doing it too :unsure:

Back