Make your own kids tv channel.

DJ Sagara

Bomb-Selling Pirate
If you could create a tv channel for kids, what it would it be like? The name, special events, shows, holidays, etc. Note, shows cannot be from other networks and must be original. Also, it cannot be related to other kids networks as we'll like Nickelodeon, Disney channel, Cartoon Network, etc.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
Cartoon Network.

It'll have Adventure Time, Clarence, Regular Show, and for a while Over the Garden Wall.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
The
tumblr_mtcbq4DEJw1sh4h4po1_r1_500.gif
channel. Do I really need to explain it more? :p

The Looney Channel
It shows all the looney tunes shorts
Even the buddy ones?

The best channel in flippin existence stop reading and watch it right now or I'll punch you
(yes that would be the name)

Shows: Ren and Stimpy, SpongeBob, Whatever Happened To...Robot Jones?, Regular Show, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Time Squad, The Simpsons and gifs from the Internet

Holiday Stuff: Home Alone (1&2), and The Polar Express and holiday episodes of the shows. For Halloween the nightmare on elm street (ya rly) and holiday episodes of the shows. Thanksgiving episodes of the shows and for any other holiday episodes of the shows.

Special Events: Every Sunday there's a marathon of one of the shows

Other: the show's logo is a thing of french fries

sbl

totally active
THE LOL NETWORK

EVERY WEEKEND AT 5:00 PM IF YOU SEE A PENGUIN IN THE SHOWS YOU GET 10 MILLION DOLLAR SHOPPING SPREE AT ANY PLACE
EVERY OTHER DAY IS SPONGEBOB

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
BagelsonChristmas said:
The best channel in flippin existence stop reading and watch it right now or I'll punch you
(yes that would be the name)
That'll be a long name to say for a 30-second show promotion. :P

Leedles

Leedle
Leedle's Lovable Lineup, shortened to LLL, or Lol Channel.

We will take requests for shows rather than doing a random show based on us. For example...

"We have a caller on the line, what show do you want?"

"I'm in the mood for some Breadwinners!"

"That show sucks, so no." (Just kidding, I'd do it, but I'd be mad)

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Name: Frizzy The Clown's Special Channel

Only shows pictures from creepypastas, like sonic.exe and Squidward's Suicide

Runs on the air for 5 minutes every midnight, then goes static

Has a Seinfeld marathon every christmas.

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
Kids TV: Includes shows seen on Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Discovery Family(The shows that came from Hub Network).Weeknights have shows seen on NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX. Mornings have shows from Nick jr, Disney Junior, and PBS Kids.

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
Random TV

The Chubby Mermaid video on Mondays, whatever you want the rest of the week

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Cartoonathon

It'll have all the classic cartoons from the 80s and 90s along with the best action and comedy shows available. Not to mention, a block similar to Toonami which shows comic based shows and animes.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Fresh Meat:

A channel devoted to showcasing independent films, animation, and pilots both past and present targeted towards children and also showing National Film Board of Canada shorts as part of the lineup. This channel would also show old Sesame Street reruns, Gumby, Beany and Cecil (both animated and live action versions), Soupy Sales, Pee Wee's Playhouse, Muppets franchise stuff (yes, even the newest Muppets movies would air on the channel), Romper Room, and nearly every classic bit of childrens programming you can think of from the past and even a bit of the present thrown in. Classic television with a fresh twist with tons of cool bumpers and stuff. Also I'd try getting the rights from the BBC to even air some of their programming on the channel too, particularly classic Dr. Who reruns and stuff like Mr. Bean, both the live action series and the animated adaptation. Even The Magic School Bus might have some room on this channel as well so I'd try to have a lot of variety in what content this network would air so that I can please as many people as possible. Tenessee Tuxedo, The Alvin Show, Underdog, King Leonardo, the 60s version of Spider Man and all those sorts of old TV cartoons would be welcome too.

Supmandude

Squog
The SpongeBob Channel.

Literally nothing, but SpongeBob 24/7.

Edit:

toasterstrutel said:
The Spongebob Channel :D

Shows only spongebob!

Oh wait that's basically nickelodeon...
:whoo:

Wow, this is like the third time in the last 2 days I've made a post nearly identical to one someone else already made without realizing. Sorry. :|

Back