SpongeBob Production Art Auction

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
We've posted info before about background, cels, and drawing from season 1 being available. There's another big auction going on with a lot of things to choose from.

Click here to check out the whole auction

The auction ends on December 20, 2014, 9:00 AM PST (12pm EST)

There's a lot to choose from, and most of the drawings are only $14, so make sure to check everything out because the drawings actually don't cost much at all. :)
Even a cel from Help Wanted is listed which looks pretty great.

ox7alXi.png

There's some other items listed on their website here: http://www.animationartemporium.com/

If you mention you came from SBM you'll get 10% off the final price!

More

VIP
Well, the Help Wanted one's already at $400, so it's probably out of question for us.

More

VIP
abney317 said:
Update: Forgot to mention that Animation Art Emporium will give 10% off to SBM members :bowdown:
On the auction or their official website?

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
I might try to get a few. They're pretty cheap and it'd be great form my collection!

More

VIP
abney317 said:
I think I'm gonna go for it and order one. By the way, where do I actually mention that fact about coming from here.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
I think I'm gonna go for it and order one. By the way, where do I actually mention that fact about coming from here.
I'm considering trying for one of these as well, and wondering the same thing.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
If you win something you can probably put it in the comments area of the payment. If there isn't one, you can email Frank (his email is on the Animation Art Emporium site)
I believe for the auction you'd be paying the full price and the you'd be refunded the 10% afterwards.

More

VIP
abney317 said:
If you win something you can probably put it in the comments area of the payment. If there isn't one, you can email Frank (his email is on the Animation Art Emporium site)
I believe for the auction you'd be paying the full price and the you'd be refunded the 10% afterwards.
I'm referring to thier actual website where they havefinal prices and aren't auctioning. I don't want to risk losing all my money bidding on one of these.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I'm referring to thier actual website where they havefinal prices and aren't auctioning. I don't want to risk losing all my money bidding on one of these.
Yeah, same goes for the website. You can just send an email to Frank and check the price.
As for the auction, you aren't losing money when you bid. If you don't win then you don't pay for anything

SpongeBoyAhoy

Baby Clam
Hi SpongeBob people and Bikini Bottom dwellers :>)

When you purchase from the website just pay in full and then email me back at fsvoboda@gmail.com. I will then paypal you back the 10%. I think you can leave me a comment when you pay but just as long as you let me know you purchased and tell me you are a member here I will take care of it. If you buy from the website by this Friday I should be able to get it to you by Christmas...so if you are trying to get the folks to buy it for you for Christmas try to get them to act by Friday. The last chance to get it to you will be sending it out Friday and maybe Saturday morning.

Thanks for checking it all out! By the way you should have good luck on getting the drawings on my auction and if not at least put a bid on it at starting. That way after the auction I can see what you wanted and see if I have a similar drawing I can sell you. By bidding (even if you lose) I know what image you are looking for and it will be easier to line you up.

Thanks guys!!!

Frank
fsvoboda@gmail.com
animationartemprium@gmail.com
ainimationartemporium.com

More

VIP
abney317 said:
Yeah, same goes for the website. You can just send an email to Frank and check the price.
As for the auction, you aren't losing money when you bid. If you don't win then you don't pay for anything
Yes, but how would I word it. Because I wouldn't want to say "I'm More_Spongebob from SBM so give me a 10% discount now." That never works.

EDIT: Never mind. I just ordered one and emailed the owner about it. Should be all set. :)

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Yes, but how would I word it. Because I wouldn't want to say "I'm More_Spongebob from SBM so give me a 10% discount now." That never works.
"Hey, I'm More_Spongebob_Sandy from that website SBM! You know, the topic that you posted in! Great to see you, I bet I'll love this art! Thanks for the SBM discount!"

More

VIP
So there's only twelve hours left to bid on all these items and NOBODY bet anything yet? That just seems sad.

Back