Topics of the Week

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
RNFob5m.png

Welcome back to the 11ty-7th edition of Topics of the Week!

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix.

10th Anniversary Of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (by SBRoxMan) - It's been 10 years since the first movie came out. Do you remember seeing in theaters or were you lazy enough to just wait until it came out on VHS or DVD? I remember seeing it 6 times while it was in theaters. I don't think I'm obsessed with this movie. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME? :wetpaint:

Best Guest Star Appearance (by OldManLeeroyJenkins) - Through 8.5 seasons, we've had numerous guest star appearances in specials, movies, and regular episodes. Are there any celebrities that catch your eye who did a great job in their role or you just like them because they are cool?

Most Disgusting Food Combos (by TheOpenWindowManiac) - Do you smell it? That smell. The kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells…smelly. I think we can all agree that there is at least one food that everyone fears to eat. Maybe anchovies, maybe onions, or maybe a condiment? Whatever the case may be, what food combos do not like to eat together or just by itself?

What New Game Do You Want To Get? (by TheDrifter) - So many games out there now and so little time to play them. What games do you have on your wish list? I'm partial to Nintendo, myself, so there are many games I would love to have but I would need to get a WiiU first. Who wants to give me an awesome Christmas present?

How would you sum up the music in the 2000s and 2010s (so far)? (by 3005) - A day early of two weeks but still a good topic, nonetheless. 80s and 90s are arguably the best music decades. My personal opinion of 2000s was horrible music in the last half and 2010s has improved slightly. But that's just one saiyan's opinion. What do all the earthlings say about it?

Honorable Mentions
The Thanksgiving Topic

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
ssj4gogita4 said:
How would you sum up the music in the 2000s and 2010s (so far)? (by 3005) - A day early of two weeks but still a good topic, nonetheless. 80s and 90s are arguably the best music decades. My personal opinion of 2000s was horrible music in the last half and 2010s has improved slightly. But that's just one saiyan's opinion. What do all the earthlings say about it?
Why does everybody hate 2005-2009?? :P I thought they were pretty good years in music and other stuff.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Woot! One of my topics made it on here!

ssj4gogita4 said:
Best Guest Star Appearance (by OldManLeeroyJenkins) - Through 8.5 seasons, we've had numerous guest star appearances in specials, movies, and regular episodes. Are there any celebrities that catch your eye who did a great job in their role or you just like them because they are cool?

The Drifter

Some person.
President Squidward said:
Why does everybody hate 2005-2009?? :P I thought they were pretty good years in music and other stuff.
Because secretly everyone is todd at heart.

Also, this is the second time my topic was featured!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIanXyiHu8o

Back