Nintendo 3DS

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Well, I owned one since New Year's Eve in 2011... it's a fun little system and there's great games in here such as Super Smash Bros, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Mario Kart 7.

Nintendo Video and the like are cool features too that you should check out.

If your looking for classic Nintendo franchises:
Super Mario 3D Land
Smash Bros
Mart Kart 7
Animal Crossing
Luigi's Mansio Dark Moon
Pokemon X/Y

If your looking for JRPGs:
Bravely Default
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kingdom Hearts 3D

I would also suggest buying an eshop gift card because there's a lot of great cheap indie titles on there. Make sure you look them up online first because some of them are garbage.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
TheGrandmaster said:
And now comes the part where you realize Nintendo fails at having third-party content.
That's why you should get a Vita too. :magicwink:

3DS is great. Buy one. :P

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
The Games I have are;

Super Mario 3d Land
New Super Mario Bros 2
Pokemon X
Adventure Time The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom

And I am getting Pokemon Alpha Sapphire when it's out in the Uk.

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
I know this may sound stupid, but I found SpongeBob SquigglePants to be quite good and a bit underrated.
I know it's sort of a rip off of Wario-Ware, but there isn't one of them for 3DS yet, so this is a great alternative.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP6bnjEJte0

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
SpongeBobtheMuppet said:
What's so bad about it? It looks alot like New Super Mario Bros. DS, one of the games I played often.
It's NSMB Wii but with stupid coin gimmicks.

I suggest these games:

Pokemon X/Y
Pokemon ORAS
Mario 3D Land
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
SSB 3D
Link Between Worlds
Mario Kart 7
Tomodachi Life
Scribblenauts Unlimited (gahh I used to love this series. some of my favorite games IMO. Too bad Unmasked sucked :/)

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
I am really bad at replying to this topic. Whatever. So I got it (used) but it works fine. I don't have any games yet (didn't have enough monies, and GameStop didn't have SquigglePants, which is oddly $5 despite the positive reviews it got.) So far the system looks and feels good. The nostalgia of playing New Super Mario Bros. DS felt great! All I need is Mario Kart DS, SpongeBob Beach Party Cook-Off (Frytastic Frycook internationally) and Bowser's Inside Story and I'd be set.

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
I am really bad at replying to this topic. Whatever. So I got it (used) but it works fine. I don't have any games yet (didn't have enough monies, and GameStop didn't have SquigglePants, which is oddly $5 despite the positive reviews it got.) So far the system looks and feels good. The nostalgia of playing New Super Mario Bros. DS felt great! All I need is Mario Kart DS, SpongeBob Beach Party Cook-Off (Frytastic Frycook internationally) and Bowser's Inside Story and I'd be set.

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
SpongeBobtheMuppet said:

SpongeBobtheMuppet said:

SpongeBobtheMuppet said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6PbdJiAK84

Back