Topics of the Week

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
RNFob5m.png

Welcome back to the 11ty-7th edition of Topics of the Week!

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix.

Best Free Form Jazz (by MasiHosseini) - Who has the greatest acquire of free form jazz: SpongeBob or Patrick?
patrickjazz_zps0598b475.png
sbjazz_zpseb145cfb.png

Guilty pleasure episodes (by Spongebob Griffbob) - Are there any episodes that you watch that others seem to not hold in high regard? Perhaps Dear Vikings or As Seen On TV?

How much time do you spend studying/doing homwork per night? (by hashslingingslasher3) - Alright kiddies, how's your homework and tests coming? Do you actually study or try to hire an asian to do your math homework? I admit that I didn't really study much but I blame some of that on my ADHD. It's hard to focus on studying or homework for long periods of t… SQUIRREL!

happy 20th playstation (by toddphilips) - If you're familiar with gaming platforms, the Sony Playstation needs no introduction…but I'm going to anyway. I believe it was ahead of it's time, just like the Sega Dreamcast. The graphics were superior to n64, in my opinion, and the game play was great. It might not have had huge popularity like Super Mario 64 or Smash Bros 64 did, but it still held it's own.

Toy Story 4 officially announced (by Supmandude) - Yes…another installment of the Toy Story franchise is coming to theaters. A lot of people loved the ending to Toy Story 3 because it was perfect. What do you think the number four will do? Are there any characters that might be added?

Honorable Mentions:
Episodes that you dislike that everyone else likes
What does your family think of SB?

Sweat

Banished
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
As Seen on TV is alright. Not a masterpiece but it does have its moments.
Or you can be me and think it's absolute tripe ^_^

Back