Miscellaneous marketing

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
I can't wait to see this one in theaters! I wish they did something a little more cool with it though, like where you can take a picture in some area, like other cut-outs sometimes have. Hopefully you know what I mean :P

Cha

I love SBM
I still find it funny that SpongeBob's lower torso didn't change with their transformation. And thinking about it now, does Squidward's one piece remind anyone of handsome Squidward's?

I still find it funny that SpongeBob's lower torso didn't change with their transformation. And thinking about it now, does Squidward's one piece remind anyone of handsome Squidward's?
He must have skipped a leg day :P
Seriously though, I think they did that to keep his "Square Pants" no matter what. Even though the scene in MuscleBob BuffPants with him strong would have worked as the design, I think it was a better choice to leave his square pants and legs

ScumBob

sicko m0de
8D4OIZU.png

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
léo elbarto said:
you do realise that this was suposed to be a part of the first movie?
I think it's nice that they're finally getting to do the "Sandy as a real squirrel" thing that they had to cut from the first movie for whatever reason. And it's not like her being a real squirrel is new, they have shown her that way many times before in the series.

Supmandude

Squog
I think it's nice that they're finally getting to do the "Sandy as a real squirrel" thing that they had to cut from the first movie for whatever reason. And it's not like her being a real squirrel is new, they have shown her that way many times before in the series.

I hope Patrick vomits at the sight of her again. :P

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
On Instagram I'm starting to see photos of people posing with the cutouts. Anybody on SBM who manages to find one of these things in real life, take a picture (you don't actually have to be in it) and post it here will get ... well, nothing of monetary value, but you'd probably get plenty of likes.

Back