I'm taking a hiatus

The title says all. I'm taking a hiatus guys. Remember when I said I'll be less active here months ago and focus on my stuidies more. Well, It was really hard to be less active in this place because I love here. Everyone here is nice and It's always fun to talk with you guys. But this is my last year in high school and next year and I'm going to have 3 exams that will allow me to go to a university. One of them is in March, two of them are in June. I need to go to a really good university, so I can be successful in my future life, be happy and not argue with my family about my future (I've been on a depression and sadness because of those and my future life lately). I need to study more and not care about my Internet life in a while. I'm sure people who love me will miss me but don't worry, I'll be here for 1 week after my first exams are finished, I'll be here in New Years eye and New Years Day, in 1 week after I'm done with my first university exam (for checking my notifications, talking about the exam and my thoughts on SB movie, If It premieres in March on my country) and I'll be active again after my last exams are finished. By the way, my top 50 worst SB episodes list will be on hiatus until June. I'll pespond your questions or good lucks here until midnight. After that, I'm taking a hiatus for good. I'm pretty sure I'll get tousands of notifications but whatever. See you guys later and please be nice to each other. :)

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
I understand. School is really stressful and lately I've been procrastinating on here also. (like right now.) Good luck on those exams. We'll miss you here :( You're a great reviewer, hopefully you'll visit once in a while. :)

I understand. School is really stressful and lately I've been procrastinating on here also. (like right now.) Good luck on those exams. We'll miss you here :( You're a great reviewer, hopefully you'll visit once in a while. :)
I'm not leaving, don't worry and I'll visit here a few times.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
School can be so frustrating! I understand also. Well, I will miss you because you are a really nice member! Please return as soon as possible! :D

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
I understand completely. Come to think of it, I'm thinking of taking a hiatus myself. College is getting busier by the day..

Cha

I love SBM
Catch you on the flip side, I hope your depression goes away.

Back