Wow...

Yeah, It's sad to see a lot members are leaving or taking a hiatus but I can understand why. I'm taking a hiatus too (I'll explain a few hours later) Hopefully we won't lose more great members though.

TropicalNards112233 said:
Because people change and their opinions change and their interests change and people aren't always in the best space
or maybe people were too busy with school.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
hqdefault.jpg

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Some members on this site have a life to live for and have to grow up. It's depressing to see them go, but they all have important lives outside the forums.

The Drifter

Some person.
As I said in RSF's topic about member leaving, it's stupid to say that you're leaving. This is an internet forum, not a real-life country, you could always come back anytime.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
hashslingingslasher3 said:
Rugrats Kid wasn't active in the first place.
:rofl: I am in chat almost every day, and I am posting more on the forums. I totally wasn't active. :P

The Drifter said:
As I said in RSF's topic about member leaving, it's stupid to say that you're leaving. This is an internet forum, not a real-life country, you could always come back anytime.
Unless you're banned.

Rugratskid said:
:rofl: I am in chat almost every day, and I am posting more on the forums. I totally wasn't active. :P
No offense, but I'd consider you extremely inactive outside chat. :P

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
E.V.I.L said:
No offense, but I'd consider you extremely inactive outside chat. :P
Well that is true; but I'm not totally inactive. Whatever, it doesn't really matter to be honest. :P

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
hashslingingslasher3 said:
Sorry but I wouldn't call 50 posts in a year and a half of membership active.
You can call it whatever you want. :P I don't really care; as long as I'm here, I think I'm in good standing. :)

Back