Yeti Krabs Possibly Airing 11/28

More

VIP
I don't know if this is completely reliable. I wont get my hopes up, but I will look forward to it.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I think I can believe it though it kinda does have elements from "Hooky" with Krabs telling the story of that yeti character but at the same time, SpongeBob is a washing machine at one point.

It's also that airdate on Wikipedia and Encyclopedia Spongebobia. Now both of those sites aren't very reliable but if three websites say that it will air that day, my hopes are up by a little bit.

Cha

I love SBM
I didn't find the Greek verison that appealing but nevertheless I'm still happy to have a new episode to discuss about.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
I still didn't see the Greek version… and I'll just wait for it to come out. Airing it on Black Friday is a pretty bad slot… I don't see why they would give SB of all shows a death slot tho.

Big Spooky Claws said:
I still didn't see the Greek version… and I'll just wait for it to come out. Airing it on Black Friday is a pretty bad slot… I don't see why they would give SB of all shows a death slot tho.
I assume they're using it as a lead in for Santa Hunters.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Big Spooky Claws said:
:huh: Santa Hunters? Is that some Nick TV Movie?
Yeah, I saw a commercial for it on Nick a couple days ago. Doesn't make sense why they don't show it later in December, but whatever.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
I saw the episode in Greek. I don't want to spoil anything but... I'll tell you that I didn't like it. See? I didn't spoil anything.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I hope this is so. I watched the Greek version of the episode too, and the episode itself looks decent. But, as always, I can't sum up my complete thoughts until it airs in English, not to mention that this hiatus went on for way too long.

Back