SpaceBob InvaderPants and tons of unknown episodes (Including the 200th!) confirmed to air in 2016!

Status
Not open for further replies.

More

VIP
So, yeah, it's gonna be along wait, unfortunately, but I hope it's worth it. It is not confirmed what any are about and no detail was given. All we know is that the awaited SpaceBob InvaderPants, as well as "huge stunts" of other episodes, including "Best Day Off Ever", "SpongeBob SurfShorts," and the 200th episode will air that year. I mean, when have we got any news of new episodes recently!?!?!? Unfortunately, I think it means we won't be seeing anything new for the show in 2015. *sigh*

http://www.nick.co.uk/ncpuk/global/pdf/propertypres/Spongebob%20Property%20PresentationOCT14.pdf (See Page 26)

Um yeah no. You think Nickelodeon will give us a wide release full length movie for a that's been on hiatus for a year almost (in Feb 2015) and they're not gonna premier any new episodes for another full yea? That would be stupid. There will definately be new episodes before the movie.

Supmandude

Squog
ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1 said:
This only applies to the United Kingdom. We'll still likely get new content in 2015.
This.

(I know people hate it when users reply with nothing, but the word "this", but people seem to be missing this. Notice it. :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back