What is your favorite Simpsons episode?/Simpsons discussion

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
What's your favorite Simpsons episode? I haven't seen every episode (duh!), but I really like "Selma's Choice", "Separate Vocations", "Who Shot Mr. Burns?", and "The Food Wife".

Flying Milkman said:
You expect me to pick one out of five hundred something? :P
OMG I GOT SO EXCITED AND THOUGHT YOU WERE GOODNOODLE OMG FIRST PAZZA MAKING ME THINK HE WAS SOPHIE AND NOW YOU MAKING ME THINK GOODNOODLE I HATE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR PRANKS :ROFL: :CRY:

hfjs

E.V.I.L said:
OMG I GOT SO EXCITED AND THOUGHT YOU WERE GOODNOODLE OMG FIRST PAZZA MAKING ME THINK HE WAS SOPHIE AND NOW YOU MAKING ME THINK GOODNOODLE I HATE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR PRANKS :rofl: :cry:
...sorry?

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
There are too many! I love the Tree House Of Horrors or Who Shot Mr. Burns? PT. 1 and 2. Sideshow bob episodes are gold too, Kelsey Grammar is genius and so awesome! Its really hard to pick ONE episode though.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I just watched two Lisa-centric episodes, "Little Big Mom" and "Girly Edition". I enjoyed the latter a little more, only because of crazy Groundskeeper Willie and Bart's over-the-top human interest stories.

Here's some of my favorite episodes from the show:

Lisa's First Word, Cape Feare, The Springfield Files, Holidays of Future Passed, Bart Radio, Itchy Scatchy and Marge, Brother Can You Spare Two Dimes, Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily, Lisa's Wedding, Bart of Darkness, Treehouse of Horror V and VI, Homer's Phobia, The City of Newyork vs. Homer Simpson, I'm Firious (Yellow), The Way We Weren't, Tis the Fifteenth Season, Future-Drama, Rosebud, $pringfield, Marge vs. the Monorail

More

VIP
I have not seen The Simsons yet. The only adult cartoon I've seen as of now is Futurama, and only Season 1 out of 10. I don't plan to see a lot of adult cartoons, as I've heard most of the ones that aired more recently try desperately to be the new South Park. And you know that I'm not seeing anything that ended in the 90's. Simpsons is one of the ones I'll check out.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Oh, man! I just realized I forgot to list my two all-time favorites: "This Little Wiggy" and "Wild Barts Can't Be Broken"! :lol:

SB_DW_Fan said:
Here's some of my favorite episodes from the show:

Lisa's First Word, Cape Feare, The Springfield Files, Holidays of Future Passed, Bart Radio, Itchy Scatchy and Marge, Brother Can You Spare Two Dimes, Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily, Lisa's Wedding, Bart of Darkness, Treehouse of Horror V and VI, Homer's Phobia, The City of Newyork vs. Homer Simpson, I'm Firious (Yellow), The Way We Weren't, Tis the Fifteenth Season, Future-Drama, Rosebud, $pringfield, Marge vs. the Monorail
Bolded are ones I've seen.

Back