What your least favorite and favorite scary movies?

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Ahhhh yes, it's that time of the year again, the time where you can just sit back and relax while watching a scary movie that makes you poop your pants.

So, what's your favorite horror movie and least favorite one? (For people who aren't really into the whole deal, you can say which ones sound interesting) :)

For me, I don't watch many hash slinging slasher movies because sometimes I can get really scared about the situation. I watch a few every now and then.

I like the Scream movies. I know, I know they aren't THAT scary. But I like the sarcasm in some parts and I just love the way ghost face looks.

Silence of the Lambs also freaks me out too, but Hannibal Lector is a character I really love.

I never really bothered watching any doll movies, same thing over and over again.

Moxley♥

We out here in heaven, smoking big doinks in heave
Paranormal Activity = worst

There are so many "scary" movie that I enjoy (since horror is like my favorite genre). But some of my favorites are Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, Evil Dead 2 ad 3, Cabin in the Woods, Silence of the Lambs, Nightmare on Elm Street 3, House of 1000 Corpses, Devil's Rejects, Friday the 13th Parts 2 and 3, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 and the Remake, Disturbia, Dawn of the Dead (original and Remake), Day of the Dead (original), all three Hatchet movies, and there are plenty of others I have forgotten.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
There are so many "scary" movie that I enjoy (since horror is like my favorite genre). But some of my favorites are Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, Evil Dead 2 ad 3, Cabin in the Woods, Silence of the Lambs, Nightmare on Elm Street 3, House of 1000 Corpses, Devil's Rejects, Friday the 13th Parts 2 and 3, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 and the Remake, Disturbia, Dawn of the Dead (original and Remake), Day of the Dead (original), all three Hatchet movies, and there are plenty of others I have forgotten.

Oh yeah, Paranormal Activity is just so eh. I didn't watch anymore after I saw the third one I believe.

Moxley♥

We out here in heaven, smoking big doinks in heave
EVSPONGEFAN said:
Oh yeah, Paranormal Activity is just so eh. I didn't watch anymore after I saw the third one I believe.
the first one just took all Found Footage Films and made them terrible. The only good found footage films were the first big ones like Cannibal Holocaust and Blair Witch

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
the first one just took all Found Footage Films and made them terrible. The only good found footage films were the first big ones like Cannibal Holocaust and Blair Witch

I don't think I have seen Cannibal Holocaust, but The Blair Witch Project wraps up so good!

Doctor 6ex

Frozen Cephalopod

Bruh, the first Texas Chainsaw is the best (seconds not bad tho).

Favs are probably Evil Dead 2, Dawn of the Dead, and Hausu is dope if thats even a horror movie.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

I love scary movies but nothing really scares me anymore and I haven't seen many. I need to watch more on Netflix.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
EVSPONGEFAN said:
SSJ why do I see you as Leatherface?
:sbface:

I need to see more scary movies. Love these types. Although, Carrie was not scary…just a little creepy like bad creepy. Wasn't even scary but the 70s Carrie was indeed creepy with some scenes.

Back