How Will You Watch the Movie?

How Will You Watch the Movie?

• Total voters

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
I choose DVD... I don't like watching movies in theaters, and like the first movie, I don't think it will air on TV until like two years after it is in theaters.

BAHAHA HOW STUPID AM I I'm totally watching it in theaters ;)

Growlie

Best Boy
Probably not....the trailer didn't strike my interest. Plus the live action in animated cartoons, such as SpongeBob, has always bothered me.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I'm going to watch it in theaters. I'll get it on DVD, but I want to see it in the cinema, because I have hope that it will be a success and for the theatrical atmosphere. I don't want to wait for it to air on TV, because Nick will probably play the crud out of it like they do with the first movie.

The Drifter

Some person.
Definitely going to watch it in the cinema, in the front row, wearing SpongeBob shirt, while commenting the movie MST3K style to myself while dropping SpongeBob facts, and being the oldest SpongeBob fan in the whole cinema.

TwinkleTwinklePatrickStar

Imitation Krab
I'm gonna watch it in theaters with my friends and be that annoying guy who shouts pointless trivia about the movie and point out little details no one cares about. :coolio:

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I don't normally like watching films in the cinema but it is likely that I will see this one. I missed out on seeing the first one and I've been waiting so long for this new one that it would be silly to miss the opportunity to see it on the big screen. You can watch a DVD any time but the cinema experience is unique. Once it's had its run it's gone. Also, I want to support the movie and the people behind it by contributing to box office earnings.

Though I have to admit I don't think I could bring myself to see it if it gets a bad Rotton Tomatoes score. I get horrendous second-hand embarrassment watching bad movies in general so watching a bad SpongeBob movie with other people would be unbearable for me. I'd rather buy the DVD and cringe in private. :P

TropicalNards112233 said:
As a 16 year old, me and my friends are gonna go see it unashamed in the theater.
Considering ssj is 30, Squidina is 34, and there are much older parents I've met who actaully care to watch the show outside their children, it's safe to say that you're fine.

As for me, probably theatres as I strongly remember watching the first movie (and skipping school! I hated my teacher) with my family and us getting all ready and all... it was a pretty memorable experience. On top of that, the movie is coming out near my Bday and while I hate bdays, it'd be a nice little present.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I have a sub-question for people who are going to see it in theaters. Do you plan to see it in 2D or 3D?

DadMom AngryPants said:
I have a sub-question for people who are going to see it in theaters. Do you plan to see it in 2D or 3D?
I don't really care. I guess whatever costs less money.

On the teather, If It gets so many postive reception. If It gets negative reception, then I'll wait until someone puts it on the Internet. Hopefully the first one happens.

Back